A Lot to Lose Challenge "B-LOSE-ING IT"(team closed)

Options

Replies

• Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am sooo not feeling good. Been down with the flu for the weekend. I
    guess the the 14 hour days have finally caught up with me, one more week to go. Sorry to let everybody down this weekend, I have truly been out of it. :embarassed: my kids insisted on celebrating my birthday since my daughter will be leaving Tuesday. I did manage to log my calories Saturday and Sunday I was completely over both days. No exercise. Been in the bed all day today (sunday.) I hope to be back on track tomorrow so I can add positive points to the team total. Sorry again team for letting you all down.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better Chel!:flowerforyou:

Karen are you and your family okay? That hurricane was a doosy.

Yesterday I only had 20 min exercise stayed under and did challenge so 25pts.

Sorry today was the first day of school and I didn't get a change to get on and report today but I am doing both weekend days to Jen now. What are we doing for rest day? Tomorrow is fine with me I have an appt after school so I won't be able to get to the gym so tomorrow is good for me or Thursday, either one. I thought I would be exhausted after school today and my brain is NOT working but my body is not tired!:drinker: Must be all the extra exercise I've been putting in my stamina is great right now. I hope it stays that way once all the huslte and bustle of the school year really gets started.:laugh:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    I did 80 minutes of various exercises, elliptical, walking, weight lifting, and calisthenics with the windshield wipers, and I am under fat. So 55pts.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Karen emailed me her results for today her power is out from the hurricane.:frown: She did 50 minutes and the challenge so 30pts. YAY!:drinker:
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Saying a prayer for Karen and her family.

Today I feel a little better, thanks Amy.

Check in: 50 windshield wipers, 30 minutes treadmill, 65 minutes elliptical, and under fat. What day this week is our rest day?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I know this is last minute, but can we do today as our water/rest day, since we had talked earlier about either Monday or Tuesday? I'm real mad that I missed the windshield wipers yesterday...may just do them today just because. I was so exhausted yesterday that I literally cut my workout in half and came home and slept.

So, my check-in is simply with 60 minutes of exercise. I think fat was the objective yesterday and I was under that too.

Total: 35
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words and concern. We really weren't hit badly compared to others. The water in the basement didn't really damage anything. It was just time consuming to clean it up and dry everything out. There was a leak in my bedroom. I can't get my rug to dry and it smells gross, but we are all safe and that is all that matters. I hope everyone else is doing well. Ok down to business. I was under sodium. I completed the squats. I exercised 136 minutes today.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Karen, I'm glad that you only had minimal damage...I know things go real ugly in some places.

I don't know what the final plan decision was today, but I took a complete day off to rest my body, and I might just take tomorrow too, in order to start September of kicking without all this crazy soreness. Anyway, if we were doing water, I had 11 glasses, and I was NOT under sodium, thanks to tonight's chinese food.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    I took off pretty much yesterday I did a lot of walking for my job but no official workout so we can just send Tuesday in as rest please tell me the number of cups of water you drank on Tuesday and if you did the nutritional challenge for yesterday. Thanks!
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    For yesterday I had 21 cups water and was under sodium, so 215 points.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Here's today

Wednesday
    Nutrition - Under carbs
    Exercise - 50 Dumbell Flys (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=155)
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Time did get away from me yesterday rolling into today. (HECTIC!!!!!!!!)

Yesterday, (tuesday if it still counts), I completed the squats challenge plus 30 minutes treadmill. Drank 18 8oz glasses of water (9 16oz bottles.) Did I miss the rest day for this week? Today started out horrible and has not gotten any better, but hey its only 2:20pm so a lot can happen by midnight.

Did I ever mention that I love you guys......if it wasn't for you all some days I wouldn't anything! Thank you ladies for making me be accountable.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Chel- I know what you mean- the challenges make me work out when I am just tired and not in the mood. Did you stay under sodium on Tuesday? I think we chalked that one up to a rest day if you call any day a rest day when you have to work :laugh: . So far you have 180 pts for water.:drinker:

Today I did 30 min walking, 10 calisthenics including the dumbbell(elephant statue:laugh: ) flys, and I am under carbs, so 35pts for me today.

My vote for rest day is Sunday for week 6 since I have rest day already for the September Challenge I am in also. I will be cooking at least half the day getting meals ready and portioned of the week so no real rest then either but I can assure you I will drink plenty of water.:laugh: I need to lower my sodium to under 2000mg a day my doctor said that is a possibility for where the added weight the past two weeks has come from. He did the body analysis and he said I have a higher percentage of muscle and lower of fat but my water was way up and that's where the extra weight is. He also prescribed a mandatory ONLY once a week weigh in, that is going to be tough my sister agreed to hide the scale except for when I have to weigh in for challenges or a weekly Monday morning weigh in, and not tell me where it is. Not sure I can do it without that step I think I am obsessed with the scale.:noway:
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Bobbie, I love the new picture!
    On Tuesday I drank 112 oz of water.
    Today I was under carbs and completed the dumbell flys. I exercised 131 minutes.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Karen: Thanks!

Amy: I weight everyday too :wink:

Sorry I am getting so slack about posting on here before I go to bed. Time just gets away from me lately. Well, yesterday was supposed to be my second rest day before kicking in for all of these September challenges I've signed up for. I met ALL my goals for August, and then some, so I can't be slack now.

Anyway, check-in: I was under carbs and I swam for an hour. Didn't get home until after 10 and was exhausted, so no dummies for me.

Total: 35pts
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Okay so for Tuesday we got all 500 points for water and 5 points for members under sodium for 505 points.

Wednesday-
    Me- 35
    k2quiere- 35
    cklbrown-75
    redladystl- ?
    Paddlemom- no check-in hope she's okay haven't heard from her.:frown:

Total- 140

Today is the last day of the challenge week I will post the link to the new week when I get it from Jen.

Thursday
    Nutrition - Under calories
    Exercise - 50 oblique crunches (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=4)
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I was under calories. I did the crunches. I exercised 156 minutes.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Ok, I must have been dreaming last night because I remember being on this page posting yesterday's update.

140 minutes of exercise and under calories.

Total: 75 pts for yesterday
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Did crunches, under calories, did 60 minutes- 45pts

No email with new thread for Friday yet. I will post it when I get it.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Jen posted on the newsfeed that she fell asleep exhausted last night and will get it posted when she gets to work. I think she only has MFP on her phone at home.