How many tattoos do you have?

Options

Replies

• Ginger1384
    Ginger1384 Posts: 42
    Options
    I have two. Chinese characters for sisters that I share with one of my best friends and she is like my older sister. And a 4 leaf clover on my back that has a special meaning to me. And 2 piercings.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    Two...................... for now. Want another but haven't decided what/where.

Love reading y'all's ideas. I think there are going to be some kickass tattoo artists in heaven. :drinker:
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Two! I have a large piece on my right shoulder that goes about 1/2 way to my elbow, and a full sleeve on the left.
  • edouglas3
    edouglas3 Posts: 13
    Options
    I just have one - a maple leaf in my scottish clan's colors, to remind me that no matter what happens or who I marry, I am still a part of my scottish/canadian family.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have 4 or 7 depending how you look at it. I have 4 blocks on my leg, one for each kid. Blocks like the little wooden ones with the letters on them. So I have each childs initial in them. So you can look at it as one or 4. I have Garfield on my upper right arm. I have one on my upper left arm when I threw my 300 game when I was bowling in a league. And a nautical star on my left wrist, and looking for more!!!
  • tncmom
    tncmom Posts: 79
    Options
    I have 5 - a carnation on my left breast, over my heart, a sunflower on my right shoulder blade, a rose on my inner right ankle, a celtic mother's not on my out left calf and a cancer ribbon on the inside of my right elbow. I am looking to have my mother's knot touched up and my kid's initial around it. I also want to turn the ankle into an anklet all the way around.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    I have 3...and there will be many more to come!!!! Looooooooove Tattoos.
  • little_gothic_girl
    little_gothic_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i have 9, a half sleeve of cherry blossoms/origami cranes/butterflies with a background of Japanese style clouds; a dragon eating its own tail in the center of my back ( a memorial for my best friend); 4 stars on my shoulder blade; "know thyself" on my left forearm; "just breathe" on my right forearm; a cupcake on my left shin; a baaad tattoo of an ex's initials (will be covered asap, learned my lesson there); and swallows on both feet, one with the word "true" and the other says "love". Many more planned.
  • monicainacoma
    monicainacoma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have 6. I got a tramp stamp with a star when I was 16.. after that I got a jailhouse tat (not from actual jail, but ya know...) of a heart sort of on my lower front hip.. a couple of stars on my wrist.. a quote on my forearm.. and a day of the dead gypsy woman on my upper arm. My next one is going to be an owl on the other side of my forearm and then some filler to blend it with the quote and make a half sleeve. =) I'm in school to be a pharmacist.. I will be happily wearing that white coat a lot. =)
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have a few too :)

Full back peice; Left arm (visible in photos), right shoulder, right hip, and small flower on chest.
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    2 at the moment...a stray cat on my left inner forearm, a celtic cross on my bicep with a couple of Bible verses above and below, and the scripture references wrap around. I want to get some asian work done at some point (as soon as I can paint something), and something representing Poland.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Three. Black cat with a pumpkin on my belly. Scottish thistle with celtic knot between my shoulder blades. And a Maneki Neko on my left calf.

I'd like to get one of my Pekingese styled like a Foo Dog. And the letter L on my left wrist, both for my initial and to aid with my dyslexia. :blushing:
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I have 3. Keep wanting a 4th, but haven't gotten around to it.

tatt1.jpg

tatt2.jpg

tatt3v2.jpg
  • little_gothic_girl
    little_gothic_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Three. Black cat with a pumpkin on my belly. Scottish thistle with celtic knot between my shoulder blades. And a Maneki Neko on my left calf.

Ive been thinking about a Maneki Neko! I would like it to add on to my japan half sleeve... but not sure yet...
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    One - tribal sun w/Libra symbol in the middle...this is between my shoulders/upper back.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have 6.
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I currently have 3, which is probably where I'll stop. Unless I get an idea of something else I'd want. :tongue: One on my hip, one on my back and one on a shoulder blade.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Ive had 3 since february :smile:

Ive got stars and swirls on my right wrist, hot pink butterfly at the top of my back and 2 weeks ago i had a pattern on my left hand, similar to Cheryl Cole's, but mines nicer :wink:

Theyy are sooooo addictive!! I told my mum im only having 1! but 6 weeks after having my first, i went back for another!

Im hopeing to get one on my foot, not just yet, but defo before the new year! :)
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Zero and don't plan on any.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options

a dragon on my mid upper back
    and on my inner left calf i have the earth being eaten by a black hole.