How many tattoos do you have?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sineadgrowden
    Options
    i haven't got any yet but going to get my sons foot print and name on my wrist and want to get a element tree from my hip to up under my boob! :bigsmile:
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    5, but 4 of them are pretty large.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I have 8 of them, and im planning my next one!!!
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    I have 3 about to have my fourth I have a skeleton dragon made into a tattoo machine(my brother drew it out) and a dragon with a flower and a vine with butterflys and about to get a gothic fairy
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 8! Just got my 8th one!! Hi my name is casie and I'm addicted ;-p
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    I have 3 about to have my fourth I have a skeleton dragon made into a tattoo machine(my brother drew it out) and a dragon with a flower and a vine with butterflys and about to get a gothic fairy
  • michelle2566
    Options
    I have 1 a bow at the bottom of my spine....
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    As far as tats are concerned, I have virgin skin. Always said I'd get my USMC tat once I got put on the Permanently Disabled Retirement List, which was over a year ago :(
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    0. I can appreciate tattoos as art, but graffiti is also a form of art, and I choose not to graffiti my temple.

This statement is logically inconsistent: not all art is graffiti.
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos (although technically I've gotten 8, it's just that the 8th covered up the 2nd). Two of them are very large. I am getting another one in a few weeks. And that will probably not be my last.
  • uhoh_billy
    uhoh_billy Posts: 94
    Options
    Currently I have 4. The Tree of Gondor from Lord of the Rings on my lower back (tramp-stamp spot but too nerdy to be considered a tramp stamp! haha), a whole bunch of starts down my right shoulder blade, a music note behind my right ear and a quote, "To live will be an awfully big adventure" on my inner upper left arm.

I plan on getting a magic wand and quote from Harry Potter on my foot when I reach 160lbs (16 lbs to go!) and a giant pirate ship on my thigh whenever I can afford it haha. Among at least... 3 others I have planned! I'm absolutely addicted and I loooove tattoos, so this thread is wicked :)
  • alexisrebecca
    alexisrebecca Posts: 39 Member
    Options