Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50 lb Weight Loss Goal REACHED! With pictures

Replies

• heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    WOW!!! What a change - you look fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Congrats!
  • You look FABULOUOS! Way to go!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    You look fantastic! And you're my height and goal weight, so I'm going to add you for motivation :D
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    you look fab ! well done :)
  • Wow!!! Awesome results! Way to go! :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Grrrreat job :0)!!! and congrats on your journey
  • rica0111
    rica0111 Posts: 27
    Wow! Congratulations! You're inspiring!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    so jealous!!! congrats!!
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    Thanks all! I am excited about maintaining and toning my abs! And perhaps dropping a little bit more so I can say hi to the 120s. :-)
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Fantastic! CONGRATS:)
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Oh my gosh, what an inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures. You're right in the same goal zone that I am. Congratulations!
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    You Look AMAZING!!! You are an inspiration to me! Hopefully I can get thru this & become disciplined!!! GREAT JOB!
  • omg u look awesome. i have the same goal. started at 185 and now at 178 and stuck. i would love to be 135 again. its ben 6 years almsot since then. 9 months seems like a long time t me because im not patient at all but on the bright side if it did take me 9 months i can wear a bathing suit by next summer ;) you inspired me. please give me your secrets !! lol How did u do it lol
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    That's my goal weight too!!! I can't wait to buy a pair of skinny jeans!! Im in a 12 now, trying to get down to a 5-7!! Congrats on your amazing accomplishment!!:flowerforyou:
  • mapenrod
    mapenrod Posts: 2 Member
    this is a great photo op... I just lost 55 myself & joined this site to keep me going.. good Luck Girl~!!!!
  • mikalart
    mikalart Posts: 12 Member
    great job and you look soo happy!!
  • Congrtulations! What a difference! I just started a week ago at 187 and aiming for 145. Thank you, I feel inspired. :happy:
  • JS70
    JS70 Posts: 95 Member
    Congrats! Great job!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Wow - what a difference. Fantastic job on reaching your goal!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!