Tazzy's August Challenged

Options

Replies

• nikki_1979
    Options
    Sounds like this challenge was/is fun and motivational. I hope there is a september one!
  • crazycat828
    Options
    Hey all,

Checking in on Monday.. 5.2lb down from August 1st
    I've updated my signature stats. Ttyl!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    lost 1.6 last week. No change on scale today.
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    Good News...Idid my 1st 5k at the weekend......total miles for the week 16.....stayed under cals ...2lbs loss...Total for month...5lbs!
  • bdfarms
    bdfarms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So far staying on track. I'm holding steady at 145, but know that by Friday I'll have dropped a couple of those lbs. I'm exercising and staying below my calorie count so I'll work at doing this the rest of the week and see what happens.
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Still going the course.. No weight loss since last week. But since the challenge began I have lost 6.5 pounds. Time to kick it into high gear since the end of the month is approaching fast.
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Only lost 0.7 lbs this week. It's possible that it has something to do with the scale, I ended up having to buy a new one last night. Since this new one is what I'll be using from now on, this is the loss I'll record. I'm afraid I'm not going to make the 8 lb goal. At this point I'm not sure I'll be anywhere in the vicinity but I'll still work toward it.

The week was ok but I've had an air-conditioning problem for almost two whole weeks and it has been just too hot to cook so I've eaten out a lot. Consequently, while I managed to stay within my prescribed net calories (including the exercise calories) every day of the week, it was just barely. As of yesterday, the AC works (yay!). Things are looking up.

Oh and I managed to hit my August goal of walking 31 miles this month, yesterday. :smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 244
    08/03: 242.8
    08/10: 241.6
    08/17: 238
    08/24: 235.8
    08/31:
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Only lost 0.7 lbs this week. It's possible that it has something to do with the scale, I ended up having to buy a new one last night. Since this new one is what I'll be using from now on, this is the loss I'll record. I'm afraid I'm not going to make the 8 lb goal. At this point I'm not sure I'll be anywhere in the vicinity but I'll still work toward it.

The week was ok but I've had an air-conditioning problem for almost two whole weeks and it has been just too hot to cook so I've eaten out a lot. Consequently, while I managed to stay within my prescribed net calories (including the exercise calories) every day of the week, it was just barely. As of yesterday, the AC works (yay!). Things are looking up.

Oh and I managed to hit my August goal of walking 31 miles this month, yesterday. :smile:

I love your determination!!!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Still going the course.. No weight loss since last week. But since the challenge began I have lost 6.5 pounds. Time to kick it into high gear since the end of the month is approaching fast.

You are beautiful in each and every way!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    :happy:
    Good News...Idid my 1st 5k at the weekend......total miles for the week 16.....stayed under cals ...2lbs loss...Total for month...5lbs!

So happy for you!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    How is everyone doing? This is the last week of the challenged!:flowerforyou: :smooched: :heart: :sad:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Options
    I am doing well!!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    This past week i did not really walk i used 30DS, stayed under calorie goal., Weight last week 193.6, weighed in this morning at 188.4. I think it took a few weeks for my weight loss to show for the past 2 wks or so i had really worked harder than i usually do.
    Total weight loss 5.2 lbs.
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Its my monday morning check in! lost 2.4 pounds, walked 8 miles this week plus a bunch of bike riding and stuff like that.
    water at about 60 oz a day.. 2 more pounds to get back to where i was before my epic failure.
  • vnelson17
    Options
    monday check in. lost 1.5 pounds...down 14.5!!
  • crazycat828
    Options
    I have updated my signature stats for this Monday morning. 10.2 lost so far. Thanks for the motivation, Miss Tazzy.
    :-)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    08/01/2011 S.W. 215
    08/08/2011 211
    0815/2011 208
    08/22/2011 206
    08/29/2011 C.W 203

Total pounds lost 12
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    I know we are meant to post Mondays but I am gonna make my final post on Wednesday as it the last day..Pushing for that little extra ..LOL!!!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Options
    Start weight: 244
    08/03: 242.8
    08/10: 241.6
    08/17: 238
    08/24: 235.8
    08/31: 234.8
    Total Lost: 9.2 pounds