30DS starting August 1st...Anyone? :)

Options

Replies

• SaraStanton
    Options
    Day #4 - 40% of Level 1 completed!

Today was a lot easier than I expected. Besides waking up almost an hour later than I should have I got up and did what I have challenged myself to do. I didn't sweat nearly as much but that could have been due to the house being almost 6 degrees cooler than normal. I did complete one set of the pushups, the other set I started to slide and just laid on the floor for 5 seconds, it was comical.

I feel great even after only 4 days and am loving this site to track my exercise and food. I know I can do this!
  • julie_safc
    Options
    day 2 done! my thighs are sore from yesterday's workout, but i pushed through and completed today'w orkout without sweating as much.

i do it without shoes on the rug in front of the tv. i can't do push ups, i have never been able to do them, so i am doing it on the knees
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    I feel great even after only 4 days and am loving this site to track my exercise and food. I know I can do this!

I agree! MPF is great for tracking exercise and food, weight, too. I just wish on the measurements page, there were more areas of your body to keep track of with measurements.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    How are you all entering the workout into your exercise page?
  • julie_safc
    Options

I agree! MPF is great for tracking exercise and food, weight, too. I just wish on the measurements page, there were more areas of your body to keep track of with measurements.

you can add more, i have. it asks you if you would like to add another measurement on the change measurements page :smile: hope this helps.

L1D3 completed. i can definitely feel it working. my muscles have that good ache about them and i am not sweating as much or getting as out of breath. and that's just after 3 days so i am hoping to continue like this!
    although i will probably just crack it by day 10 then have to move on to level 2 and start all over again :laugh:
  • mehs04
    Options

you can add more, i have. it asks you if you would like to add another measurement on the change measurements page :smile: hope this helps.

I didn't know this! Thank you!
  • mehs04
    Options

I enter it as "circuit training - general.
  • mehs04
    Options
    Day 5 completed. Yippee!
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    D4L1 last night. I've been doing it at night and barefoot. My ankles are KILLING me - especially in the foot that I broke many years ago. Guessing I should put my shoes on and try it and see if that helps?
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So I missed day 4 yesterday. Was babysitting all day so couldn't do it then. Car troubles and then my brother in law decided he wanted to use the main tv all night. Really? Of all the inopportune times lol. I'll be back today though :)
  • SaraStanton
    Options

I enter it as "circuit training - general.

I enter it the same way.
  • SaraStanton
    Options
    Today is my day off, I am on a4/10 schedule for another week. I completely overslept while cuddling with my 4yr old son. I will do day #5 sometime today. I feel like something is missing without doing it this morning. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet.
  • SaraStanton
    Options
    I felt really guilty about not getting up this morning so I plugged it on and got my day #5 done! I made it through all the pushups finally with a little help, I had to position my feet against the couch so I did not slip, and it made the world of difference! This was the first workout I have not taken a break or incorporated a modification! Endurance is improving for sure! Half way through Level 1!!!
  • NaturalAdditives
    Options
    I know I am a few days late but I would like to join the challenge... Like everyone else I have started and stopped the 30DS so many times but this time I plan to start and keep going... I will also be doing other exercise with this.. I try to workout for at least a hour a day.... Since joining MFP I've lost 7 lbs without doing any strict diet just better eating and exercise & I am super excited... So count me in!!!!!!
  • xxangelaxx
    xxangelaxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not managed to post the last few days but I'm still going and will be doing day 5 as soon as dinner is done digesting!

Day 4 felt like a world away from day 1. I seemed to have loads of energy and didn't ache as much from the day before. I felt so good I even moved up to my next set of weights. Hopefully it will carry on that way.

I'm definitely looking forward to level 2 if only to hear something different. I think I might play my own music over the DVD today as I've feel like I know the script after 4 times round!
  • SaraStanton
    Options
    I'm definitely looking forward to level 2 if only to hear something different. I think I might play my own music over the DVD today as I've feel like I know the script after 4 times round!
    [/quote]

Same here, isn't that right buddy? :laugh: I love the workout but the music and dialogue could use a serious overhaul!
  • mehs04
    Options
    Yesterday was my youngest's birthday and Hubby and I went to the State Fair in the late afternoon/evening. Yes, I had birthday cake at home an some fried food and a cream puff at the fair, but I told myself I was going to enjoy it, and I did! Today I am ready to get back on track and eat healthy again.

Even with the birthday and the fair, I did eat a healthy breakfast and lunch at home. I also shredded yesterday and again today (Days 5 & 6), and I'm going to a 2 hr Zumbathon this afternoon. Never done Zumba before, so we'll see how it goes!

Also, I tightened my belt another notch today, literally. Whoo hoo!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Only three more days of L1! What weights are you all using ('cause I feel like a wimp)?
  • mehs04
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Only three more days of L1! What weights are you all using ('cause I feel like a wimp)?

I use 3 lb weights. Hubby uses 5 lb weights.

Completed day 7 this morning. Yea!
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

I use 3lb weights (tried 5 lbs, and it darn near killed me! lol)...I'll be doing day 7 of the shred tonight after work!