Team No Mo Junk in da Trunk, august challenge (closed)

Options
yanicka
yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
Discussion happen here.

Anyone know how to make a nice signature ?

Replies

• jessicao1972
    Options
    no... sorry! :(
  • maroon98
    maroon98 Posts: 121
    Options
    Thx for being our team Captain! Love the team name!
  • cboyle9
    cboyle9 Posts: 18
    Options
    Current Weight: 150-152
    Goal Weight 135

Goal for August Challenge 146 by Sept 1
  • kiminita
    kiminita Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 204
    End of August goal weight: 195
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Current weight: 152lbs
    Goat weight: 135lbs

Goal for September 1st: 146lbs

I'm really excited:)
  • jenebean1983
    jenebean1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 309
    End of August Weight: 299 or under!
  • yanicka
    Options
    I am happy to be your team captain. I never did that before but i am willing to do my best. You will have to excuse my english, I am not drunk or illiterate......just french canadian.

CW 124
    GW 120
  • maroon98
    Options
    Current weight: 106
    Goal Weight by Sept. 1: 104.8
    Goal weight: 95-100lbs, depends on how my body responds to weight training.
    Nutrition goals: Stick to the MFP calorie recommendations (my biggest bugaboo)
    Exercise goals: 45 mnutes, three days a week. In addition to 1-hr swing dance lessons twice a week.
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    CW 220
    By Sept 1 - would like to be 210 or less.

Not sure if I'm included on this challenge? I got the message but I'm so new to this board I haven't "challenged" myself to anything short of just starting this journey... but I'm more than willing to give it a shot!

Thanks! Good luck to everyone.
  • izzy02
    izzy02 Posts: 23
    Options
    CW~ 219
    Goal weight by Sept 1st~ 209
  • yanicka
    Options
    Here are our challenges for next week

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 1
    This is the week one team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine.
    This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team
    captain for ideas.

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 100 Jumping Jacks*(see below)
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – Walk, Run or Jog 1 Mile (extra)
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches*
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

If you are uncertain on how to do an exercise get with your captains as they will have a weblink to each
    exercise.

Week One Weekly Team Challenge

Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over
    their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days
    your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
    as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member.
    Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended
  • yanicka
    Options
    I've contacted someone for our team badge.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    CW 135.9 lbs
    Goal for Sept. 1 130 lbs
    I have been doing really well. I have not gained since I started, but I am a little concerned I am slowing down.
  • jessicao1972
    Options
    Yipee! I am excited! :) Does this run Monday 8/1- Monday 9/5? Just curious if it is really 4 or 5 weeks :)

Okay...
    CW 170
    GW by 9/1 - 159

Should we introduce ourselves? My name is Jessica and I am a 39 yr old mother of 2. I lost over 40 pounds 3 years ago very quickly using Medifast. Fast forward to today... gained it ALL back. ::brokenheart: So I decided I am going to do it the right way this time... with exercise and watching calories eating REAL food. I am currently full force into Turbo Jam and after a week of that i found MFP. Love the community and the information! It is FANTASTIC! Looking forward to this montly challenge! I love being accountable to others... it helps me more than you know.
  • maroon98
    Options
    Looking at the week 1 challenge...and I am beginning to suspect that Gary is some type of fitness professional! :). If it gets harder as the weeks go along, we are going to be about 5 kinds of awesome by the end of the month!
  • izzy02
    izzy02 Posts: 23
    Options
    Week 1 looks doable for me..with the exception of the up & downs. What are those? Also, are we logging each day on this thread or just our daily log? Sorry for all the questions. Look forward to working with you all!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!
  • yanicka
    Options
    Week 1 looks doable for me..with the exception of the up & downs. What are those? Also, are we logging each day on this thread or just our daily log? Sorry for all the questions. Look forward to working with you all!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!

If I am not mistaken, up and down are the exercice you lay down on the floor on your belly then get up, then go back on your belly. I say log on this tread everyday. We have points for daily goals and also weekly goals. I will explain the point system a bit later.

This will be fun
  • maroon98
    Options
    Hi Jessica!
    My name is Kim and I am very excited about this challenge as well. I am looking to "stay on track.". I am 35, there is a strong history of diabetes in my family...I do not have diabetes and I would like to keep it that way! I am looking to "lock in" healthy habits with this challenge and keep them going for a lifetime.

Cheers,
    Kim
    Yipee! I am excited! :) Does this run Monday 8/1- Monday 9/5? Just curious if it is really 4 or 5 weeks :)

Okay...
    CW 170
    GW by 9/1 - 159

Should we introduce ourselves? My name is Jessica and I am a 39 yr old mother of 2. I lost over 40 pounds 3 years ago very quickly using Medifast. Fast forward to today... gained it ALL back. ::brokenheart: So I decided I am going to do it the right way this time... with exercise and watching calories eating REAL food. I am currently full force into Turbo Jam and after a week of that i found MFP. Love the community and the information! It is FANTASTIC! Looking forward to this montly challenge! I love being accountable to others... it helps me more than you know.
  • fries3
    fries3 Posts: 3
    Options
    cw 146
    gw 140
  • Effervescent17
    Effervescent17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Current Weight 187

Goal Weight by Sept First 175

Only had time to make 3 banners, because currently working on something else. The one below it is the link you use in siggy just minimize the IMG's

Image1-2.jpg

Image1-2.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image3.jpg