30 Day Shred Group- August

Options

Replies

• erinoldham19
    Options
    IS IT OK WITH YOU GUYS IF I START THIS WITH YALL I KNOW I WILL B A LITTLE LATE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF YALL WOULD STILL SUPPORT ME IF I DO IT WITH YOU!!

your not really that late.. some of us only start 2 days ago regardless we are all here to work together so of course we would support you! GOOD LUCK i hope you enjoy it..
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Day two completed - lovin' it!
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ive done it twice so far and its hard going ...only going to do it 2-3 times a week as i do alot of walking and jogging...wen do you go on to level 2?
  • mistyeilar
    mistyeilar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did the Fat Burning Boost Metabolism JM DVD today. I love it, but it is hard. I lost my 30 day shred so I am substituting for the one I did today til I find it. Also weighed myself today before hand and finally down to 170 it took 3 months to lose 13 lbs due to health, wedding and honeymoon. Hope I can keep with it this time. I am excited.
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did day 2, sometimes i keep trying to put it off, but i have to keep reminding myself its only for 30 minutes.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    ive done it twice so far and its hard going ...only going to do it 2-3 times a week as i do alot of walking and jogging...wen do you go on to level 2?

It's made to be for 30 days, and 10 days for each level. I'm going to Jamaica middle of October and I need to look as good as possible by then, so I'm definitely doing this every day. No breaks here. But I'm not doing any other exercise.
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Finished D1L1. I'm still sore from the single workout I did a few days ago. Ibuprophen is going to be my friend for the next few days!
  • latasharae
    latasharae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is great i started the 30d shred on the 1st and just saw this group. I am pretty new to this website. I have had an account but just decided to become active. So do i have to click something in order to fallow/join?
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    I'm also in. Got another smaller thread I'm a part of. Have done three days. Day 2, calves were killing me. Not so much today, but still sore.
  • spotteddrafter
    spotteddrafter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    W1D2 done - wow was it hard tonight! I'm still sore from last night so it made it more difficult. The good news is that I didn't collapse directly afterward (and after a shower)....I'm about to take my dog out for a nice long walk in 93degree 100% humidity...with a smile on my face! :)
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    W1D2 done - wow was it hard tonight! I'm still sore from last night so it made it more difficult. The good news is that I didn't collapse directly afterward (and after a shower)....I'm about to take my dog out for a nice long walk in 93degree 100% humidity...with a smile on my face! :)

Amazing that you can still walk afterwards! I can hardly move, but I feel thinner already, haha!
  • Nlakshmi
    Nlakshmi Posts: 72
    Options
    D1L1 done ...started today.
  • FullmetalAlchemistMommy
    Options
    Hey ladies, I would love to join you. I am a little ahead, getting ready to do day 5 level 1 after my babies go to bed. I definitely need some motivation, but all of you are doing awesome so far...keeping up with it. When I complete the 30 days I have decided the last day is a total splurge day for me, whatever I want in a slightly larger quantity than I would consider now. I may back out of that splurge, who knows. Anyways, I will check back in with you ladies tomorrow. Have a good night!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options

Amazing that you can still walk afterwards! I can hardly move, but I feel thinner already, haha!

I wish I felt thinner already! Oh man, I ate almost 700 calories more than usual today. I just couldn't stop myself... Now I have to work out =P
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

I just completed D3L1. I actually liked it, well some of it :P
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Was watching a movie and by the time it got done it'd be 10pm, bedtime... So I decided to keep watching the movie, and play the 30DS on the laptop.... I did the work out while watching the movie and time flew by! =D

Plus I burned 326 calories, so I worked A LOT harder tonight than I did last night only burning 304. Guess I was able to keep going harder because my attention was elsewhere.
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hey-- I just finished L1D1 tonight after months of talking about how much JM terrifies me. Bought the DVD when we were on vacation, and have had it sitting in the pkging for a while, because I could ALWAYS find a reason NOT to do it. But-- tonight I posted something about it on my status here, which I forgot-- also updates my FB status. Now it's a bit more public than I planned to be, so I dove in!!
    And yes, jumping jacks are EEEEEVIL. I used to not have a problem, but since I had kids.. well, let's just say that my pelvic floor isn't what it used to be!! But, my 2 year old doing some of the stuff with me tonight.. what a perfect reminder of one of the reasons not to make excuses anymore.

I'm IN, BABY!!! :) ( Oh, and yes... anyone that wants to add me-- feel free!!)
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well, Day 2 of Level 1 is done. I was a little bummed about only burning 278 calories doing Day 1, so today I walked for 1mile (Leslie Sansone video) then did the 30DS, then walked again for a cool down. Changed my calorie burn to 393. I think it actually helped to walk and warm up before doing the Shred. I didn't work any less hard, but having warm muscles at the beginning seemed to make getting through it easier. Just have to see how I feel tomorrow morning...and see if I can get out of bed. :wink:

Tomorrow is a day off for me...It is date night, and the only night a week I don't exercise (well, not formal exercise, anyway). :laugh:

BTW...I am in Nashville, Tennessee.
  • mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    D2L1 done. I will have to cut back to every other day though. I made it through OK even though some muscles I forgot I had were a wee bit achy. However, I went to do my regular run afterwards and staggered to an out-of-breath-heart-rate-like-a-hamster-about-to-pass-out halt after 12 minutes. I'm getting close to my running a 5K goal and don't want to lose everything I've worked towards :frown:
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    took a day off yesterday b/c I was getting very bored of level 1 and I was feeling very tired past few days. came back with a vengeance to tackle level 2 for the first time. tough but not as bad as I expected. kept it on low weights throughout but probably will move to the 5 lbers on a few moves next time. great workout again!