August Day by Day Challenge (OPEN): 1 year anniversary!!!

Options

Replies

• bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Goals for Aug. 6:
    1. WATER!!!--Not good.
    2. Exercise for AT least 30 minutes.--Yes, 30+.
    3. EAT CLEAN and log EVERYTHING!--90% and yes!

We are going to my brother's today for a barbecue. Food will be good as he tends to eat healthy foods and doesn't have much in the way of sweets and snacks. It CAN be stressful, though, as he can be obnoxious if he drinks too much! Let's hope he doesn't!

Barb--I tried those Fiber One Brownies. I have to admit, I wasn't impressed. I think I'll hold out for the real thing!

Wishing everyone a good day!

Goals for Aug. 7:
    1. Water!
    2. Exercise for 30 minutes.
    3. Eat clean and track my foods!

Kathy-Which one did you try? I tried both, and I didn't care for the peanut butter/chocolate one, but I love the chocolate fudge one.....but I'd much rather have the real thing too. But for a small snack and a quick handy one, not too bad.
  • bluerose9483
    Options

Goals for Aug. 7

1. Exercise for 20 mins-walked for 45 mins
    2. 8 glasses of water-got 4 glasses
    3. Eat a better breakfast than what I have been (Fiber one 90 calorie brownie and water with a crystal light mix, only 100 calories but not very filling).-Bowl of cereal, bottle water, and diet snapple drink mix

Goals for Aug. 8

1. Go to the Y with hubby and get a good workout
    2. Drink 8 glasses
    3. Put laundry away
    4. Re-organize bathroom

Oh oh oh, I had a lost today at weigh in :smile: down 1.6 lbs!!!! woo hoo!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    August 7th
    1. Run 9 miles....- YES
    2. CLEAN THE HOUSE OR BUY A NEW ONE!!!!!! - PARTIALLY DONE
    3. desk cleared off.....UGH........I hate clutter! - I plead the 5th!

Hope everyone is having a great August. Seems to be pretty quiet on here. I am sure people are busy getting little ones ready for school etc.

August 8th
    1. Water water water.....
    2. Finish cleaning the house
    3. In bed by 9:30!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    August 8 goals:
    1. clean tiles in bathroom
    2. maybe go to the gym, if not, work out from home.
    3. be more mindful of everything that I eat.
    4. water, water, water
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for Aug. 7:
    1. Water!--UGH! Not good!
    2. Exercise for 30 minutes.--Yes.
    3. Eat clean and track my foods!--About 80% and yes.

Monday morning. Working 4 days this week and will have Wednesday off. I think this will be my schedule for most of what is left of the season.

Barb--I tried both of them and the chocolate fudge was better. Maybe I was hoping for too much because I thought they were dry and had a weird taste! My DD loved them, though! Have you tried the Skinny Cow candy bars? They have more calories but are GOOD! I can't have them in the house--they are SO good I just eat the whole box!

Goals for Aug. 8:
    1. Water.
    2, Exercise for 20 minutes.--Done.
    3. Eat clean and track my foods.
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Hello!

Sorry i've been MIA the last coupld of days it was my best friends bachelorette party and we all went for a weekend by the coast. I'm still feeling pretty ropey after it.

Todays goals:

1. Log everything
    2. Get an early night.

See you tomorrow for some proper goals.
    Kx
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, My name is Shanae and I am currently live in Delaware. I have been on the weight loss trail it feels like my entire life! However I am 33 years old and I am the smallest I have been in my adult life weighing in at 203.4 pounds this weekend. I am also working out more than I ever have. I reached a 5 mile walk this Saturday took two hours to get to that number but I am pushing myself. I AM REALLY IN NEED OF A SUPPORT GROUP! I am a single mom of 3 Boys yes honey boys.... and I work full time. So I am doing all that I can from packing my meals for the day to preparing a list of meals and planning them ahead of time for organization and so that I dont eat things I am not susposed too. I would love to join this group if someone can tell me how to connect to it. I just happened to pass it today read a couple of post and was drawn to some of the stroies I read. I want to get to 154 pounds which is 50 pound weight loss. I pray that I can do this. My children have been in Georgia where I moved from last year over the summer so working out and eating have not been so hard but they will be back in two weeks and this will be the test. So first I need prayer then I need ideas on workouts etc. Thanks for listening it so much eaiser to do this with support!
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Goals for Aug. 8

1. Go to the Y with hubby and get a good workout-Got a good workout! :happy:
    2. Drink 8 glasses-Yes! All 8!! :drinker:
    3. Put laundry away-Done
    4. Re-organize bathroom-Not so much, didn't touch it!

Oh oh oh, I had a lost today at weigh in :smile: down 1.6 lbs!!!! woo hoo!!!! :bigsmile:

Goals for Aug. 9

1. Walking in the morning with Beth
    2. Log food
    3. 8 glasses of H20
    4. Reorganize bathroom
  • Mommawarrior
    Options
    August 8th
    1. Water water water..... 224 oz! OH YEAH
    2. Finish cleaning the house.... WHATEVER! I am just proud to have started a week with NO laundry in the laundry room!
    3. In bed by 9:30! - OH YEAH...it is 8:30 and I am on my way!

Welcome Shanae. You have posted so you have joined the group! Just post some goals each day if you can then the next day tell us how you did and post your new goals!

August 9th.....
    1. MAYBE clean the rest of the house.
    2. Up at 4:30 to be running by 5:15 (gotto have some coffee and time with Jesus before I run!)
    3. Not pass out in the heat at work on the farm. OH MY GOODNESS IT IS SO HOT HERE! High suppose to be 102 before the heat index. I can see us quitting early tomorrow!
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Been MIA for a few days, just let the weekend get the best of me I guess. Kinda normal though cause it always seems to be so busy around here on the weekends. Except for the drinking on Sat night it wasn't too bad of a weekend though. I don't even know how much I drank on Sat night, just know that I passed out as soon as I laid down in bed....:blushing:

Goals for Tues Aug 9
    1. Walk with Barb:bigsmile:
    2. water water water water
    3. run up and down my basement stairs for as long as my legs will let me. I'm sure my kids will think that funny to watch :laugh:

Non-fitness goals
    1. laundry
    2. work on finding my sewing room again

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow. Night!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    HI Shanae, Welcome! If you are looking for support, than you have def. come to the right place!
    August 8 goals:
    1. clean tiles in bathroom YES
    2. maybe go to the gym, if not, work out from home. NEITHER...UGHHH
    3. be more mindful of everything that I eat. ALMOST
    4. water, water, water YES, YES, NO

Okay, so I've got to do better tomorrow!

August 9 goals:
    1. run first thing in the morning.
    2. stay hydrated.
    3. create a meal plan and stick to it!
  • frubjious
    Options
    Monday:
    1. Log everything - No
    2. Early night - Yes

Quick post today

Tuesday:
    1. Under on calories
    2. Running with brother & his GF
    3. Water
    4. House work

Have a lovely day everyone!
    Kx
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for Aug. 8:
    1. Water.--Not good (unusual for a workday!).
    2, Exercise for 20 minutes.--Done.
    3. Eat clean and track my foods.--80% and yes.

Hi Shanae and welcome! As Momma says--you joined by posting. Now this will show up in your My Topics list that you can get to by clicking on the Community tab at the top of each page.

Hi Kim--glad you had fun on your weekend with the girls!

Goals for Aug. 9:
    1. Water!
    2. Exercise for 20 minutes.
    3. Eat clean and track my food.
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!

1. 5 Mile walk which is a 2 hour work out
    2. More water drinking at my desk
    3. Planning of workouts when children arrive and school schedules begin

Thanks MommaWarrior!

Have a Bleesed Day success and encouragement to you all!

Shanae`~
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Hey Ravyn, I'm glad to see you back.

Shanae, your goals sound great! Awesome job on the walk. How old are your boys?

Well I've already posted my Tuesday's goals, just wanted to pop in to say: I'VE FINALLY CLEANED OUT MY DRESSER DRAWERS!! WOOOOO HOOOO That was a big deal for me as it was a goal almost all last week and I finally tackled it completely today. Also went through my daughter's closet to do inventory on her school uniforms to see what she can and cannot fit anymore. Surprisingly, she doesn't need too much as I usually buy her clothes a little big anyway. A few faded shirts need to be replaced and school socks, will pick that up this week as she starts school on Monday. Yes I said it MONDAY! I love her to death but I can't wait until things get back to normal around here!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Hey Ravyn, I'm glad to see you back.

Shanae, your goals sound great! Awesome job on the walk. How old are your boys?

Well I've already posted my Tuesday's goals, just wanted to pop in to say: I'VE FINALLY CLEANED OUT MY DRESSER DRAWERS!! WOOOOO HOOOO That was a big deal for me as it was a goal almost all last week and I finally tackled it completely today. Also went through my daughter's closet to do inventory on her school uniforms to see what she can and cannot fit anymore. Surprisingly, she doesn't need too much as I usually buy her clothes a little big anyway. A few faded shirts need to be replaced and school socks, will pick that up this week as she starts school on Monday. Yes I said it MONDAY! I love her to death but I can't wait until things get back to normal around here!
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Goals for Aug. 9

1. Walking in the morning with Beth-Done, 53 mins and we did 2.72 miles....go us :bigsmile:
    2. Log food-Check, was over, but logged.
    3. 8 glasses of H20-Got 1/2 in :frown:
    4. Reorganize bathroom-Skipped and cleaning the living room and daughter's room instead, lol.

Goals for Aug. 10

1. Ab Circle workout
    2. 8 glasses of H2O
    3. Clean either the dining area or bathroom.....:huh:
  • frubjious
    Options
    Tuesday:
    1. Under on calories - No
    2. Running with brother & his GF – Yes but just with the GF
    3. Water – Hmm not as well as I should
    4. House work – No

Morning!

I know that the list above doesn’t look like I did very well but it was actually a very positive day and today I finally feel human after the weekend. Here’s to another day moving in the right direction.

Wednesday:
    1. Under on calories
    2. Water
    3. At least 30 minutes exercise
    4. Clean the bathroom
    5. Tidy my bedroom

Hope you all have a lovely day!
    Kx
  • Mommawarrior
    Options
    August 9th.....
    1. MAYBE clean the rest of the house. - One guess....lol
    2. Up at 4:30 to be running by 5:15 (gotto have some coffee and time with Jesus before I run!) - YES WOOT WOOT!
    3. Not pass out in the heat at work on the farm. OH MY GOODNESS IT IS SO HOT HERE! High suppose to be 102 before the heat index. I can see us quitting early tomorrow! - Did not pass out.....YEAH.

August 10th
    1. clean off carport if I can stand being outside. I think I will take my fan out there.
    2. sweep and mop the bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room.
    3. Clean the bathrooms
    4 Drink a boatload of water and gatorade cause I am dehydrated! UGH
    5. Type out a little note of encouragement I wrote last night for my friends' wedding
    6. do some arm strength training.

Hope you all have a great day!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Okay, so I've got to do better tomorrow! HAD AN AWESOME DAY!

August 9 goals:
    1. run first thing in the morning. YEPPERS!
    2. stay hydrated. DOUBLE YES
    3. create a meal plan and stick to it! TRIPLE YES

August 10 goals:
    1. eat a good breakfast before a tough workout.
    2. running, zumba, training
    3. hands off exercise calories
    4. More water, less everything else.