AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This morning I went another 9.22 kms and I'm planning to do it again this afternoon/evening. Have to kick it into high gear if I want to make my goal this month. :happy:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Ran/walked 5 miles this evening. Should break the 100 mile mark and reach my goal over the weekend.
    This month was somewhat tougher because all my miles came from hiking and swimming. I'm really curious to see the effect on the scale
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    coming from a girl that hated gym class in school with a passion, who was always last on track day, and a few months ago would have only run if someone was chasing me..just did 3.1 of the miles i just tracked in 31 minutes :) oh and lots of walking and biking miles as well.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    5.75 more done today.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Another 10 km this afternoon... whew!! :wink:
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    6.5 mile run/walk....passed my goal of 75 miles....yay me :) I LOVE this challenge!!! Gives me such motivation!!!! Thanks!!!!!
  • janana021
    Options
    4.1 today ;0)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I have gotten 45 miles in on the bike in South Dakota. I can' not believe I have been able to do that after the half marathon! Woot!

Doubt I will make the goal, but at least it will be close!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    3 miles on the elliptical yesterday and a 3 mile walk today. Hope to go for a hike and possibly mountain climbing tomorrow before Irene arrives to ruin everything.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Added 6 miles tonight via treadmill & stationary recumbent bicycle. I need a big weekend if I'm to hit my goal!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I biked for 12 miles this evening and have rode the bike to work the last two nights for a total of 17.32 miles
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Almost there. Ya!!!!! Updated 39 miles done.:tongue:
  • bennight72
    Options
    Will add at least another 5 miles on Monday. At a different computer and can't seem to update my ticker. :(
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.6K in 30 minutes, just one track lap short of the 5K mark. It was an easy run, I wasn't trying to break any records, but I'm happy about both the distance and the 30 minute continuous running
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.6K in 30 minutes, just one track lap short of the 5K mark. It was an easy run, I wasn't trying to break any records, but I'm happy about both the distance and the 30 minute continuous running
    well done
    4.65 speed walk yesterday lots of fun
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Just a few more days to log miles left!!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    1.25 walked last night and 4.75 jogging this morning
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i was out of town all of last week. I did manage to make 6 miles in the hotel gym. I just uploaded my ticker. I hit the roads tonight:smile:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    My ticker is updated.
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will reach my goal everything after that will be a bonus!