BIggest Loser Challenge - The Unstoppable Panthers (closed g

Options

Replies

• bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Charlotte! Must be a huge culture change to move from Montreal to Virginia! Well, today I am working, running errands, picking baby up and having some quality mommy/baby time until dinner. After she goes to bed I plan to do my Zumba workout and maybe walk a bit. Also have some calisthenics to get done to.
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I hope you're all doing fantastic on this weigh-in day! Don't forget to send your weight and measurments to Tina. I hope we won't miss any team mate this time... I am really sorry again I let you down last week. But I know this week will be good and the other one will be even better.

As of the challenge for this week, have you thought about what you want to check in your nutrition? I think I want to focus on saturated fat. I believe it really hurts my body and I wish I could always be under. I know that when I go over, it's mostly because of ice cream, steak, or cheese... so I'll be careful with that this week.

What about you?
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm watching total carbs and making sure I drink at least 10 cups of water each day. Here's to a great week!!
  • Charlotte012
    Options
    Congratulations everybody on the great results we had!! 3rd place is nice and I know everybody put a lot of effort in the week.

Keep it up!! How your personal challenge are going?
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    3rd place is great!! We were also the biggest team loser!!! We were the only team with all members reporting!!!! I'll take that over first place. Everybody stay in there and let's have a great week. Big numbers don't win the race..Consistency does. Congrats everyone!!
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Wow - great job everyone!! 3rd place is great and all of us reporting is even better! Well, my goal this week is to just be under calories since I can't exercise much and rely on those calories to 'bail me out'. :)

Let's go Panthers!!
  • Charlotte012
    Options
    Oops! I wrote 3rd place because I misread the post this morning. I did not realise we're the BEST team!! I agree with Ardeonellis, consistency will have us win.

Have a good week everyone and let's win these challenges!
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: WooHoo!!!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    I looked at it differently at first too.. If I understand correctly, we were 3rd place in points, but 1st place in team loss. The greatest contributor to that is that we all reported!! I am SO proud of our team.. If we keep being consistent we are just liable to win this thing, not to mention what we will gain physically in the process!! Proud to be a Panther!!!
  • gsterlingdiva02
    Options
    Just checking on the "The Unstoppable Panthers"

I hope that everyone is having a great Tuesday!

gls
  • twotfluty
    Options
    Hello team! I hope you are all doing great! I'm done traveling for now and should be back to a schedule once the ear infection and sinus infection I got from Texas goes away.

Can anyone tell me how to adjust what the food diary tells me? It only shows me calories, fat, protein and carbs. I noticed that many people have said their goal is to have sugar or salt be lower, but I'm not sure how to monitor that.

Steph
  • Charlotte012
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm going good and I'm meeting my challenge. What about you all?

@ twotfluty Go under the tab "settings" than click on diary settings.

Go team and keep it up!
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Hi team. So far so good - keeping under my calories pretty well despite not having a few hundred exercise calories. I hate note being able to exercise like I'd like but I"m hoping this rest will help get me healthy. :happy:
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Speaking of the challenge.. I don't know whether to thank yall or curse yall tonight. One of my goals is to drink ..10 cups of water a day. Well, at 8:30 tonight I had only drank 3. I couldn't bear the thought of disappointing my team so I just sat here and drank 7 cups of water!! So...thanks I guess...LOL I'll be thnking of yall while I get up to pee all night...LOL

So far I have met the challenge and am on the last week of the C25K and the 30DS.... I am pumped to finish the both of these!! On to 1/2 marathon training and ripped in 30 from here:)

Hope everyone is having a great weak:)
  • twotfluty
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW. Thank you for giving me the directions to add sodium and sugar intake. My goal, regardless of challenge, with be to not only stick to my calories, but to watch my SODIUM. I had NO idea that I was consuming so much. Yikes! I don't add salt to anything and I usually omit it from recipes, but it is a sneaky additive to packaged foods. I am wondering if that had contributed to some of my weight retention in the past even though I have been staying within calories....
  • gsterlingdiva02
    Options
    Good morning Team U.P.!

I have been doing a great job with staying under my cal. this week along with excerise, but I really need to do another water challenge.

Enjoy your day U.P.
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    my eyeballs are floating in water...lol
  • gsterlingdiva02
    Options
    my eyeballs are floating in water...lol
    I wish my eyeballs are floating in water! (LOL)
  • Charlotte012
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Hope you had a wonderful week! I have Tom just visiting and had a huge PMS: that was not easy to stop myself snacking. I still managed to lose a pound (don't really know how that's happen).

@gsterlingdiva: when can also set up our own challenges. I want to start looking at my sugar but I have such a great path to do, I don't wanna make this an "official" challenge, haha! You can do the same with water.

Hope the weigh in goes well and don't forget to report to Tina. Consistency will have us to win this!!

GO TEAM U.P. !!! (Love that one)
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Hi team! I just checked in and I had a great week despite the exercise problem. I lost 3.5 lbs, met my challenge for the week (under calories for the entire week despite very little exercise) and lost a .5 inche of the hips (was having problems with this area). Let's go Panthers! We can be #1 again this week!!