DITR Round4 Week3

Options
Hello Diamonds!

Sorry there was a delay in this post, it is a holiday here in British Columbia today...and I slept in :yawn:

Hard to believe we are already in Week 3 of the Diamond Challenge! We’ve had another fantastic week with a total weight loss of 34.6lbs!!

Blue Team was hard to beat this week with a loss of 20.2lbs. Way to go ladies!

Yellow had a total weight loss of 8.2lbs. Great job!

Pink finished us off with a total weight loss of 6.2lbs. Keep it up!

Our biggest losers are as follows;
Blue ~ Twistedsister with 6lbs
Yellow ~ Ravenclawseekergirl with 4lbs
Pink ~ Pverbarg with 2.6lbs

Way to go ladies! Keep up the great choices!:flowerforyou:

Who was victorious?! US!! Way to go DITR, let's make it a clean sweep!:wink:

Replies

• pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Way to go DITR!!! Keep it up ladies!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Great job ladies!!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Our biggest losers as well as the entire blue team can add a diamond ring to their signature, these can be found in the DITR blog.
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awwww it's understandable us pinks would not be in the lead.. But we will get it next week!!

My turn..

MONDAY QOTD: How have you lost weight so far? What is your workout routine and eating plan if any? x
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great job blue diamonds!! I know we can all do better.. lets get it done this week!!
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow i'm kinda amazed, never thought that i wold be the biggest loser out of the Yellows :drinker:
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    MONDAY QOTD: How have you lost weight so far? What is your workout routine and eating plan if any? x

I've not had any particular plan for either. I just try to get in exercise everday and eat within my calorie allowance. As well as this i've tried to control my comfort eating.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awwww it's understandable us pinks would not be in the lead.. But we will get it next week!!

My turn..

Agreed:wink:
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    CONGRATSSS Blues :)
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    CONGRATSSS Blues :)
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    This is so awesome! DITR won 2 weeks in a row! Congrats Blue! Yellow really will win next week!
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Wow i'm kinda amazed, never thought that i wold be the biggest loser out of the Yellows :drinker:

Well you earned it! Congrats!!!
  • hwilliams519
    Options

The only way I can lose weight is to eat right AND exercise. I've tried doing just one or the other and it doesn't work. Right now I am just trying to stay within my net calories with my food and exercise.
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Just a bit of an update ladies, miss_jamaica and I are working on having to count the percentage of weight loss, rather than just the overall pounds lost. This will be a big decider on whether we keep beating the LittleDiamonds or not!! Keep up the healthy choices this week ladies, let's hit this one out of the park!!!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the biggest loser for an another awesome week. Everyone keep up the great work:wink:
  • twistedsista0408
    Options
    We did it! I'm soooo happy, Ladies! I finally broke through my plateau! Thanks to all of you who are my inspiration and encouragement! I love you all!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

I really like working out for the most part. When I first started MFP I was only working out at the gym and I saw no results. I even had a trainer and nothing was happening. So this past March I started working out at home 4-5 times a week doing 30DS, Turbo Jam and Walk Away the Pounds. That's when I started to see little results but when I added good eating to the mix everything changed for the better.
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • twistedsista0408
    Options
    QOTD Monday: What is your workout plan for losing weight, if any?

When I started losing weight in June, I was very sedentary. I began walking one mile per day (that was a challenge at 364 pounds!). My ticker only shows 13 pounds lost, but I have lost a total of 31 pounds since June 3rd! I am now walking 3 miles per day, I also push my lawn mower up and down my yard at least 4 times per week for 30 minutes, which is like a 4 incline on the treadmill. Add three nights of DVD cardio workouts and abdominal crunches and that's my exercise regime!

I also measure all my portions now instead of "eye balling" them (big difference). Its been a process, but now I find somedays hard to even eat all my calories because of all the fruits and veggies I am eating now. Finally, I started making smaller goals to accomplish instead of the ultimate goal of 165! 199 pounds is a lot to lose and can cause discouragement when so little is lost on the scales each week. So my next goal is to lose 30 pounds by the end of October!
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    So proud to be on the Blue Team and glad I could contribute to our win!!! YAY!!!!