I've fallen and I can't get up.....

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! snickeringg.gif

Sorry......I leaned back in my chair at work. It's an old chair and the bolt was loose on the back and ummmmmm as I leaned back to stretch the back came off and I fell :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: At least this time I know it's not cuz I'm overweight and broke the chair :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:

:blushing: :embarassed:

Carry on th_smalldancingman.gif

Replies

• kellch
    Options
    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! snickeringg.gif

Sorry......I leaned back in my chair at work. It's an old chair and the bolt was loose on the back and ummmmmm as I leaned back to stretch the back came off and I fell :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: At least this time I know it's not cuz I'm overweight and broke the chair :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:

:blushing: :embarassed:

Carry on th_smalldancingman.gif
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :laugh: ...I mean...are you ok???? I forgot it's rude to laugh until you know the person isn't injured!:bigsmile:
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sorry about your fall, but ain't it great it's not cuz of weight. Becky I love the new picture and did you ever practice that laughing after thing.:tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    ROFLMBO!!!!!!!

emoticons-1236.gif

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I mean........are you okay?:embarassed:
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: Not to worry all...I'm fine :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    sorry about your fall, but ain't it great it's not cuz of weight. Becky I love the new picture and did you ever practice that laughing after thing.:tongue:

Nope...you know me..I can't help it!!:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options

We are laughing with you Kellch..not just at you!:bigsmile:
  • seegirlrun
    Options
    Tooo funny!!! I had a computer once at work that would reboot when I sneezed. My boss even witnessed it.....:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Hey Kellch...you haven't been dipping into Shannon's wine already have you?:huh:
  • kellch
    Options

We are laughing with you Kellch..not just at you!:bigsmile:

LOL.....not a problem I've been laughin since it happened...I've got tears rolling down my face now :laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    Hey Kellch...you haven't been dipping into Shannon's wine already have you?:huh:

No she won't share sad030.gif

I have my own stash :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    Tooo funny!!! I had a computer once at work that would reboot when I sneezed. My boss even witnessed it.....:laugh:

Wow......that's wierd :noway: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    I got a new chair out of the deal though :smokin:
  • kellch
    Options
    Did anyone see you? That's the worst part. When you fell, did your skirt fly up over your head?

Yup everyone saw..........We sit in cubicles where the walls are only at like shoulder level so we can see each other and there's people everywhere :laugh:

And I'm wearing dress pants today...too cold out for a skirt :angry: :wink:
    :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    Did anyone see you? That's the worst part. When you fell, did your skirt fly up over your head?

Yup everyone saw..........We sit in cubicles where the walls are only at like shoulder level so we can see each other and there's people everywhere :laugh:

Ok, did your feet fly over your head, prompting many co-workers to remember last year's Christmas party?

I fell straight on my back feet up in the air. I didn't make it to last year's Christmas party. I was up in OH with the family. But it gives them a preview of this year's Christmas party. We're having an open bar, kareokee, and plenty of good food that I have to stay away from :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Ok, did your feet fly over your head, prompting many co-workers to remember last year's Christmas party?

I fell straight on my back feet up in the air.

ok, now that is funny! :laugh:

:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

No she won't share sad030.gif

I have my own stash :bigsmile:

Imagine if I did. You'd be falling off your chair all the time. :bigsmile:

I keep the wine to myself to keep you safe! :smooched:
This discussion has been closed.