I've fallen and I can't get up.....

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Hey Kellch...you haven't been dipping into Shannon's wine already have you?:huh:

No she won't share sad030.gif

I have my own stash :bigsmile:

Imagine if I did. You'd be falling off your chair all the time. :bigsmile:

I keep the wine to myself to keep you safe! :smooched:

Appreciate you lookin out for me Shannon :smooched: Such a caring considerate friend you are:flowerforyou: But the more I drink the less it hurts :tongue: So hand it over woman! :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hey Kellch...you haven't been dipping into Shannon's wine already have you?:huh:

Appreciate you lookin out for me Shannon :smooched: Such a caring considerate friend you are:flowerforyou: But the more I drink the less it hurts :tongue: So hand it over woman! :angry:

th_thsigns-butbutbut.gif OSHA.......
  • kellch

Ummmmmmmmmm.........PM me and let me know what that means :ohwell: :laugh: :smooched:
  • kellch

Ummmmmmmmmm.........PM me and let me know what that means :ohwell: :laugh: :smooched:
    Shannon can't speak well. She was trying to say "Oh, shut up". She can be a B at times.
    Don't talk about my luv-ah like that :angry:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Look at the bright side, you may have burned 20 calories as you ":wink: turtled" trying to get up!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Look at the bright side, you may have burned 20 calories as you ":wink: turtled" trying to get up!

Yeah..I'm definitely going to log all the calories I've burned laughing over this one!:bigsmile:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    So Im hoping you get a new chair and now you dont have no worries of this one breaking... Hope your oik!
  • kellch

Along with the 150 calories from laughing over it all day long :wink: :laugh:
  • kellch
    So Im hoping you get a new chair and now you dont have no worries of this one breaking... Hope your oik!

LOL.......thanks :flowerforyou: Yuppers I's got me a new "er" chair. Not new but newer :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • kellch

Yeah..I'm definitely going to log all the calories I've burned laughing over this one!:bigsmile:

I'm glad I could help you with your new lifestyle :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

oh wait you're laughing AT me now :angry:

:laugh: just kidding :laugh:

I'm laughing at myself too:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    good grief,
    can't leave you by yourself for a second
    the second I change tapes on the cameras your on the floor........:devil:
  • kellch
    good grief,
    can't leave you by yourself for a second
    the second I change tapes on the cameras your on the floor........:devil:

What can I say...I got excited :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am glad you are ok but I am sorry..........stuff like that makes me laugh!!!!

• kellch

:bigsmile: :drinker: Me too :bigsmile: :drinker:

Too bad I didn't hurt myself....I could scream lawsuit:laugh: J/K I'm not that kinda gal:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Too bad I didn't hurt myself....I could scream lawsuit:laugh: J/K I'm not that kinda gal:laugh:

Come in wearing a neck brace tomorrow! CHA-CHING!!! :love: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kellch

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That would mean more playtime on the web...AT HOME :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    One time, my friend and I were in the warehouse part of IKEA........and we had seen this office chair sort of up on a stage thing to show it off........one of those that are pretty close to the ground but up enough so you can get a good look. Well we saw it and walked by.....and a few minutes later we hear "Ahhh!!" and a crash.....and look to see some guy had actually gotten on the display to sit in the chair which had wheels.........and the display was just a flat board! LMAO he had fallen off and onto his tush! It was hysterical.

My friend and I were crying with laughter for like an hour after that.
  • kellch
    One time, my friend and I were in the warehouse part of IKEA........and we had seen this office chair sort of up on a stage thing to show it off........one of those that are pretty close to the ground but up enough so you can get a good look. Well we saw it and walked by.....and a few minutes later we hear "Ahhh!!" and a crash.....and look to see some guy had actually gotten on the display to sit in the chair which had wheels.........and the display was just a flat board! LMAO he had fallen off and onto his tush! It was hysterical.

My friend and I were crying with laughter for like an hour after that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's even better than my story:laugh: At least mine was at work where people already know I'm a dufus :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • kellch

Ohhhhhhhh........and I'd have to drink more wine to help deal with the pain :bigsmile: :drinker:
    Shannon you've always got the answers.....you always know what's best :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love:
This discussion has been closed.