I've fallen and I can't get up.....

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    hows your bum today? :flowerforyou:

A lil sore :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: but not too bad snickeringg.gif
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Perhaps a nice massage would help? Hmmmmmmm...... :wink: :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • kellch
    :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    If anyone's gonna give her a massage, it's gonna be me!!! :angry:
  • kellch

Oh you back off lady! You didn't fall off a chair! :angry: *shoves Tam and jumps on the massage table*
  • TamTastic

Oh you back off lady! You didn't fall off a chair! :angry: *shoves Tam and jumps on the massage table*
    Umm, I think you need to RE-READ it........I said I was gonna be the one to GIVE it to you Kellch!!!! :laugh:

Now all you get is a roll thrown at your butt! Score!! 3 points!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kellch

Umm, I think you need to RE-READ it........I said I was gonna be the one to GIVE it to you Kellch!!!! :laugh:

Now all you get is a roll thrown at your butt! Score!! 3 points!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:embarassed: Oh! I sowwy :smooched: :flowerforyou: *Holds out hand to help Tam up....and then hands her a plate of fresh homemade hot yeasty rolls* flirtysmile1.gif
  • TamTastic

:embarassed: Oh! I sowwy :smooched: :flowerforyou: *Holds out hand to help Tam up....and then hands her a plate of fresh homemade hot yeasty rolls* flirtysmile1.gif
    She get's me!! She really really get's me!! Let's elope!!!! Instead of a cake, we can have rolls!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch

She get's me!! She really really get's me!! Let's elope!!!! Instead of a cake, we can have rolls!! :laugh: :laugh:

Let's go to Vegas BABY! We can pick a few gals up on the way :drinker: And yes.....rolls.....rolls for everyone.........and beer and wine too :drinker:
  • TamTastic

Let's go to Vegas BABY! We can pick a few gals up on the way :drinker: And yes.....rolls.....rolls for everyone.........and beer and wine too :drinker:
    And to think..........this all started over yeasty bread!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • kellch

And to think..........this all started over yeasty bread!!! :wink: :laugh:

It's the little things that really count :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh: :smooched:
  • kellch
    It was love at first bite :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    So true!! We started as enemies remember?? Fighting over the rolls?? It was really our affection for each other that made is act that way!!!! :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    So true!! We started as enemies remember?? Fighting over the rolls?? It was really our affection for each other that made is act that way!!!! :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    Yes the passion is intense :wink: :laugh: :smooched: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch

There is some cheap commercial jingle in there somewhere. Maybe for a vampire eating a Reeses?

Or how bout for two sexy ladies biting into deliscious rolls.......think it could work? :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Ohh, can you feel it my precious??? Can you??? :laugh: :bigsmile: :heart: :smooched:
  • TamTastic

There is some cheap commercial jingle in there somewhere. Maybe for a vampire eating a Reeses?

Or how bout for two sexy ladies biting into deliscious rolls.......think it could work? :smokin: :bigsmile:
    Yes, picture it!!! You on one end of the baguette and me on the other........and both of us biting into it........:huh:

Um, that could be a little "risque" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Ohh, can you feel it my precious??? Can you??? :laugh: :bigsmile: :heart: :smooched:

Yes I can.....how could I deny it baybeee wink_an.gif
  • kellch

Yes, picture it!!! You on one end of the baguette and me on the other........and both of us biting into it........:huh:

Um, that could be a little "risque" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've seen more "risque" on TV :bigsmile: :laugh: I think we're onto something here :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.