Can a woman be too fit to be beautiful?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    What's all this silliness about women in their 50's????? Some of us don't just "look good for our age:" We just look GOOD! If you take care of yourself, you can look like us - when you get here, you won't feel any different than you did in your twenties. You might even look and feel BETTER than you did in your twenties.
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Kelly Ripa needs to eat a cheese burger or two... That is just my opinion. She looks like she would break if you sneezed on her.

I bet trying to break her would be fun and take more than a sneeze!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    What's all this silliness about women in their 50's????? Some of us don't just "look good for our age:" We just look GOOD! If you take care of yourself, you can look like us - when you get here, you won't feel any different than you did in your twenties. You might even look and feel BETTER than you did in your twenties.

well said :)

and think I look better at 41 than I did at 25, because I have more muscle tone (even though my weight is the same)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

and I forgot to add...gawd I hope I look like when I get to 54 (which isn't really that far away) you look amazing!!!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    jeneba, youre the exception ;) xx
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    jeneba, youre the exception ;) xx

Lovey - YOU will be, too! The whole point is - give yourself a good foundation when younger and things will just flow naturally. You won't even notice the years.....