Options
123457»

Replies

• Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Finally down to 145 !!!

Yay for me Lol.

Great job!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    2 hours worth of walking yesterday. 1 hour worth so far today! GO ME!!! I go back to the chiro Friday for my re-evaluation. Praying he sees improvement. Either way though, I will keep getting my walking in until I'm allowed to do more. I'm missing the gym but very happy to see that even without the gym I am losing steadily every week! :)
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Lost 1.8 lbs since I weighed in on Monday!!!!:bigsmile: That means I've hit my 7lbs down by my birthday goal!!! I'm down a total of 18.4 lbs all together since starting MFP almost 85 days ago. So, I'm going to keep on trucking and try to hit my orginial goal of 10lbs down by my birthday! I KNOW I can do it!!!!:love:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    8/02 - 214.6
    8/09 - 213.6 (-1.0)
    8/16 - 210.4 (-3.2)
    8/23 - 209.8 (-0.6)
    8/30 - 208.2 (-1.6)
    9/04 - 205.6 (-2.6) *my B-DAY!*
    9/06 - 204.6 (-1.0 ) *first day of work!*

i JUST beat my goal of 205 lbs =) i lost 10 lbs with this challenge! it was awesome!

happy birthday virgos!!

We knew you could do it!!!! WOWWEEEEEE!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :heart: Congrats my dear!!!!!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Lost 1.8 lbs since I weighed in on Monday!!!!:bigsmile: That means I've hit my 7lbs down by my birthday goal!!! I'm down a total of 18.4 lbs all together since starting MFP almost 85 days ago. So, I'm going to keep on trucking and try to hit my orginial goal of 10lbs down by my birthday! I KNOW I can do it!!!!:love:

YES! you WILL!!!!!!:love:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't make my goal by my birthday, but I DID make it while it's still Virgo season!!! I was 199.2 this morning. Wheeee!!!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Well, I didn't make my goal by my birthday, but I DID make it while it's still Virgo season!!! I was 199.2 this morning. Wheeee!!!

Great job! That's so wonderful!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Ok so I'm setting myself some new goals so Rabbit chime in and let me know what you think. So, since I've already met my 7lbs loss by my birthday goal ahead of schedule, I'm going to go for 3 more lbs by my birthday bringing it back to my original goal of 10lbs lost by my birthday on 9/18. THEN, I am wanting to set another goal. I want to lose a total of 30 lbs BEFORE Oct. 8th. My husband has booked us a weekend trip to the beach for just he and I that weekend so I would LOVE to have lost 30lbs total before we go. So, opinions, thoughts????

Anyone feel free to give opinions, not just Rabbit. :wink: I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Happy belated Birthday! you did great!!!!

it must feel so good to be under the 2's now and believe me :flowerforyou:

I could not be happier for ya'!!!:drinker: yippee!!!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Lost 1.2 lbs this week! Going to weigh in again on Sunday, ( my birthday) for my grand total weigh in for this challenge. :) Praying for another 2 lbs by then but today is Thursday so we'll see. LOL I have surpassed my 7lb goal though so I am very excited about that. I hope you all are doing well and reaching your goals.
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Well today's my birthday. I WAS going to weighin this moring but got busy getting ready for church and forgot. So I'll weighin tomorrow for my grand total weightloss during this challenge. Hope everyone's had an amazing day!
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks! Ended up with a total loss of 8lbs for this challenge! :) Very happy about that! I wish you all luck as you continue your journey. I will continue to check in on this thread to see how you all are doing.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks! Ended up with a total loss of 8lbs for this challenge! :) Very happy about that! I wish you all luck as you continue your journey. I will continue to check in on this thread to see how you all are doing.

congrats! 8 pounds for the challenge is GREAT! go you!!!:drinker:
    hope your BDay was awesome:heart: