The Best Drink in The World

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ok, Max is trying to sneak in by posting on his sandwich thread that he had pb&j and choc milk for dinner!!

We must not let him get by!!! :devil:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    not dat easy to beat this thread... chill:wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    He tried again!!:grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Chocolate Milk is a great post-workout drink!! :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Nothing to say, but Bump
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Nothing to say, but Bump
    We love to bump up in here!!!! :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Kelch would be proud...I am talking to myself!! talk012.gif

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

WTG!!!!! I'm not the only one here that's lost my mind :bigsmile:

Sorry I don't get to play much today.....these jerks are making me WORK:sad: :sad:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Sorry I don't get to play much today.....these jerks are making me WORK:sad: :sad:

Yeah, what's up with actually having to work while you're working? Jeez:grumble:
  • kellch
    Options

Yeah, what's up with actually having to work while you're working? Jeez:grumble:

I know that is just SOOOOOOO wrong on SOOOOOOOOOOO many different levels....isn't it dunno.gif

Stupid work people Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif
  • pettmybunny
    Options

I know that is just SOOOOOOO wrong on SOOOOOOOOOOO many different levels....isn't it dunno.gif

Stupid work people Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

This Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif is just plain wrong! lol

Yup.. Boss is out to lunch right now... I have another 5 minutes to get my fix in.... lol
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    Wonder if he's drinking chocolate milk?
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    What about the chocolate milk that's left in your bowl after you eat cocoa puffs... Do you drink it, or dump it down the sink? lol I guess it counts for the milk in any bowl of cereal.. But I'm trying to sort of stay on topic... If only more people would join us!

Your suppose to drink the milk off your cereal. They actually spray nutrients on the cereal and they can wash off into your milk, so you need to drink the milk to get the full nutrient value of the cereal.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I haven't had chocolate milk in such a long long long lllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg time:cry:
    I may have to have some today if I have enough calories left at the end of the day.... Starting some of the Turkey Day cooking early..... I have to taste it right.... and then if I taste it , I have to count it :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I make my chocolate milk with skim milk and the Hershey's Light syrup.

And it IS great to have after a good workout especially! I will come home, make that and drink it and feel refueled!!

Sometimes I have it with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch! (don't tell Max though!! :wink: )
  • TamTastic
    Options
    AHEM KELLCH!!

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble:
  • kellch
    Options
    AHEM KELLCH!!

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble:

Excuse mwuah!!! Missy......you were working against yourself Friday :angry:
  • kellch
    Options
    Points to post from page 9 of the PB&J thread======>>>>
    Psssssssssst.....Tam, Natasha.......you're on the wrong post whack.gif

Here I am trying to help you out.....posting allllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyseeeeeellllllllllllllllfffff don't wanna be allllllllll byyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyyyseeeeeellllllllllllllffffffffffffffffff anyyyyymooooooooorre ....like a retard :angry: .....and you two are over here with the enemy CrossedArms.gif

nunu.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    I had chocolate milk yesterday morning.......I tried it with skim milk.....not too bad :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I had chocolate milke yesterday morning.......I tried it with skim milk.....not too bad :bigsmile: :smokin:
    It works!! :laugh:
  • LucyJ
    LucyJ Posts: 13
    Options
    Personally, I'm all about the Ovaltine. Malt flavor. Yumm!

weight.png