What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• sarah_hite
    sarah_hite Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I rode my bicycle to school and back, 4+ miles each way.
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    A 2 hour hike with my mom-- it was a summery, warm day here and the fall colors are amazing!
  • vegankalequeen
    Options
    I used to cycle everyday, but I recently got into running as I'm getting ready for a 5k race. So I've been running 2 miles everyday for the last week and half. Never felt so good!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    10 mile run, 8:10 minute miles
  • OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We culled our entire chicken flock so I spent almost 4 hours cleaning out the coop and disinfecting it for the new chickens we'll buy in the Spring. My freezer and a few neighbors freezers are full of the best chicken I've ever eaten!! I will never buy store bought chicken again!! ????????????
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Rode to and from work, 34 miles round-trip.
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    today was a 4 letter word day!!! Ugh I hate it..... REST
    It has been the hardest thing to learn that it is as important as the actual work
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Tempo treadmill run - 2.82 miles in 25min - was supposed to cycle home, but forgot my bag with my cycling shorts on the bed at home - arrrggghhh!!!!!!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    P90X3: Decelerator (morning)
    And tonight, I'll probably jog on my bosu for 30 minutes or do a HIIT workout on my bosu.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    6.30 miles

AM: 3 mile Leslie Sansone video
    PM: 3.30 mile brisk walk outdoors.

Weights tomorrow!
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    45 minute circuit training group class at the Y, 2 miles stationary bike, 1 mile walking at an incline on the treadmill
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    All Pro heavy day.
  • NYfirefighter
    Options
    15 to 20 mile hump
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Intervals on the snoozemill
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    NROL hypertrophy 2C 4 of 8 - low weight - 2 sets 25 reps. you'd think that would be easy. :ohwell:
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I already did a day of C25K this morning, and in about an hour and a half I'm going to a ballet class. I also have a musical theatre dance class later on in the day, not to mention running around between classes all day! Lol
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I do something every day.

Tonight is going to be an hour of weapons training, then an hour of Taekwondo followed by an hour of strength and conditioning.

On days I don't have Taekwondo, I usually do a three mile walk or a ten minute run. Some days I do Taekwondo AND the walk, it just depends.
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    today was a 4 letter word day!!! Ugh I hate it..... REST
    It has been the hardest thing to learn that it is as important as the actual work

Me too... Hate the rest days.

Question.. If I am sedentary all day, is it safe for me to lift every day? My only activities come from house cleaning and exercise so I'm thinking/hoping that there is enough rest time in the day already from not doing much.. :sad:
  • bunnypanther
    Options
    This morning a 10 min stationary bike ride. My OH got me a road bike n a gadget to have it stationary, trying to get used to it before I go outside! The riding position is weird to me!

Gym after work. Plan to have a go round the weights as well as cardio cuz I didn't yesterday but only starting out so as long as I go and do something I'm not worrying...just trying to get the habit of regular exercise right now, once I've got that down I'll worry more about what I'm actually doing!!
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ran 10 miles this morning at 10 min/mi pace.