What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    10,000m indoor rowing this morning

8km run after work today
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Bodyweight training, about 20 minutes.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    C25K is what I'm going for, unless I still can't find my ipod, then I'll just do intervals.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Last night I ran for 4:20 before I felt like I was going to be in trouble, because I forgot to use my inhaler before I left for the gym. That's the longest I've run without stopping so far. Tonight is All Pro light day.
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, Workout 7, Phase 2 - 30 mins.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Burned 440 cals doin the elliptical for 35 mins. Then did about 15 mins of circuit.
  • HockeySparkles23
    Options
    This morning I did 30 minutes of low impact aerobics and this afternoon I'm doing 45 minutes of step aerobics.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I ended up missing every stinkin' workout since Thursday. Tonight is All Pro heavy day.
  • EvelineUK
    Options
    30 min. on a stationary bike, 14.1 km.
    30 squats (I'm slowly working my way up to 50)
    4 sets of 10 reps. of arm exercises using my resistance bands
    'TV-walking' to get my step goal of the day in. (It's 6374 today according to my Vivofit and I'm working my way up to a steady 10,000 a day. I do get there every now and again but want to make it an every day thing.)
  • EvelineUK
    Options
    schibs wrote: »
    deck of cards work out.
    Diamonds = pushups
    Hearts = situps
    Spades = arm curls
    Clubs = shoulder press

Do you burn cals playing a game, too? ;)

• pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Walk to work... Run to home
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    45 mins Elliptical constant heart rate 130
  • slimjue
    Options
    45 mins of dog walking plus 35 mins on the treadmill incline 9% speed 4.2
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Off to the gym in a minute... usually manage about 60 mins of various cardio. Am focusing on trying to up my running time. Did 10 mins without stopping last week - v pleased with that :)
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    45 minutes of swimming fast ( breaststroke, front crawl, sidestroke, backstroke, kickboard, treading water,etc), 1 hour zumba class, stretching
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I wonder how many calories I've burned using the search function to find the threads I posted in before the forum change. Yesterday was All Pro heavy day, week 5. I have to use the same weights for upper body again. I got all the reps in except for curls, but form sucked. I can move up on lower, though. Tonight is intervals on the treadmill.
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Powerwalking on the treadmill at 6.5 (incline 5) for 40mins and 5mins on the rower
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I walked for 40 minutes. Fairy, how do you log yard work? Or housework for that matter?
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Walk to and from work, twice (not all that great...I basically live across the street.) and grocery shopping. Feeling a bit under the weather so getting out of bed was about the extent of my workout today. Love the deck of cards...I did that a year ago...stopped when I gained some weight back. Really, REALLY, need to put that back into daily rotation...I know just where it is! Thanks for reminding me!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    the usual: ran a little over 9 miles this morning, at a pace of 9:06 min/mile