I found a bra size calculator that ISN'T wrong! OMG!

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I wear 34b the calculator is telling me 32c, think I'll try some of those even though I really don't see myself as a C cup...the ones I'm wearing aren't too great a fit. so maybe?!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    According to this I'm in the wrong size.
    I wear 38D and it reckons 36DD.
    Will experiment when next in town.

Thanks
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Mine says 36DD.. lol really? I've been getting a 36C smh
  • jryan83
    jryan83 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I always buy my bras and panties at Lane Bryant/Cacique. They carry a good assortment of sizes and associates are taught to size people properly.

I have boycotted Victoria Secret stores for a long time (been in one, once in 10 yrs). Ever since I went in for an employment app and manager said she'd check if she had any, came back saying she was out, and a thin girl came in right behind me and she gave her one...right in front of me....
  • xaveria2
    xaveria2 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks for the link, I got sized incorrectly last year by a lady that was too much in a hurry. She measured my rib cage and above the fullest part of my boobs rather than across the fullest part and gave me several bras to try on, I bought 1 and while the band worked the cups were too big. Hope this will help.
  • luckykarma83
    luckykarma83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this link! I ordered a tape measure the other day, just waiting for it to come in the mail and I will post back about the size it tells me. Right now I wear a 42G and that was measured at Dillard's. I hate this size I can't wait until my number goes down because all I can find are frumpy bras and I hate it. The ones I am wearing now the side comes up really high and pokes me in my armpit and is so uncomfortable and the bra I got at Dillards cost $70!! Probably around August I feel like I will have lost enough to change my bra size and will go to Nordstroms, but for now I will do it myself :)
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rrametes
    rrametes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This site would have be over fill and have double boobs. No way am I going to try and cram into a C cup bra. I will stick to my DDD's and not worry about double boob,.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Been wearing a 38E and just measured and I am a 38DD, so my estimated size was not far off.
  • irishbrit
    irishbrit Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks so much for that information, I was also a 38dd when my sister came to Visit from London, I accidently put on her bra.

(She said "I was trying to steal it" lol) It was a 36ddd and wow I had the girl's up where they were supposed to be and they felt

wonderful and secure . We then went to Dillards in Va Beach where I was fitted by a professional and I've been happy ever since !

:love:
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    ~Bump~
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    According to this, I'm a 32B instead of a 34A. I like the sound of 32B better! I'll have to go bra shopping and see how a 32B fits!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I have to say I have one VS bra, in a size 36D, and I HATE IT. It has stupid padding underneath and makes the girls look bizarre, plus the straps always slide. $55 for that mess!

I always bought 36D bras, and always hooked them in the tightest hook. Since losing 15 lbs, the girls have, shrunk a bit, and since lifting heavy, the underbust measurement has gone up a bit. I just bought a bunch of new bras in 38C that fit well (so I think). I never like those push-ups or demis, I like a full-coverage so I don't spill out the top.

SOOOOO, I put the underbust measurement of 29 and the full bust measurement of 35, and this site said 30DDD. what? is there such a size?

I tried 30 as the underbust measurement and it gave me 32D.

32???? I hate that bulgy look under the arms if the band is too tight; hmmm. I'm curious how this will make me look on the sides.

But I will go try on some 32Ds and see on Monday, but I have never heard of 30DDD.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Bump. 38dd. Gotta try one.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    not sure about it's sizing... I'm definitely not a D cup, my girls swim in a C cup!

This. Thank you for posting, I wanted to know too!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    bump!!