I found a bra size calculator that ISN'T wrong! OMG!

Options

Replies

• kallisto208
    Options
    I'll definitely have to check this out since I've noticed that a good portion of my weight is being lost in my breasts and bras are next on my list of clothing to replace.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean by stores putting you into their bras even if they don't fit you. I went year being told I was a DDD, just to find out that I am actually an H cup. No wonder my boobs were never supported and spilling out all over the place. I live in Canada and we do not have as many options for larger sized bras, but I was able to find a good store with proper fitters and a good selection. I would highly recommend every women to get herself properly fitted at least once just to make sure you are wearing the correct sized bra. Thanks for the website, I'll be curious to know what it tells me I am :)

May I ask what store you go to?

According to this calculator, I am a 38G cup.... is that even a real size? And I've lost almost 40 lbs... I wonder what size I was before!!! lol I've been squat into DD and DDD's from "boutiques" because that was all they carried... and then eventually was squat into an E if/when they started carrying that size!!! I've always wanted to be properly fitted, but stay away from retail chains because I was told they always stuff you into something they carry (by friends who were staff).
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    B-but. It tells me that I am a 34H! D: Omg, I was measured as a 34DD, and was so shocked that I am still wearing a 34D. Crap...I'm going to have to workout and hope these suckers shrink! I've never been one of those girls that like having big boobs. I would just love to be a B-cup or at least be at a C!

H! *I'm going to faint.*
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • PaleoGirl12
    PaleoGirl12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you're having trouble finding a correct size in the department stores, try this site - they have everything, even HHH cup sizes!
    http://www.herroom.com/

Good luck!
  • PaleoGirl12
    PaleoGirl12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try http://www.herroom.com/

They've got all sizes imaginable.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    In the UK it's all about Bravissimo!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    never heard of this before. thnx.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    bra shopping is such a pain in the *kitten*. dont forget that different manufacturers (even ones in the same country) use different standards for their sizing.

so what i do is stick with the same manufacturers (panache and wacoal) because i know those sizes fit me
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was wearing a 42 DD and I got measured in a small lingerie shop and I'm a 38G..... Bag shock, boyfriend is delighted but takes great pleasure in wearing my bra as a helmet and pretending he's a pilot....
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    This cannot be right. I have small boobs, always have, and I was thrilled to be in a B cup after having my kids. Lately I've been thinking my 36B bras are a little too big in the cup, and I might need to move down to an A, so I gave this method of measuring a shot, just to see if I need to move down.

I measured 5 times. I had my husband check to make sure I had the tape straight, because I could NOT believe the results. I had HIM measure me. According to the calculator linked in the OP, I am a 34D. There is simply no possible way that this could be right. I have been adding water inserts to my B cup bras just to get them to fit properly!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Says, I am a 36 DD....I can barely fit the 36D I got now....I am now in the C cups...lol I don't know if this is accurate for me.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yeah i think this calculator might be more accurate for those of us who are full busted (meaning smaller rib cage and larger cups) than those who are full figured (larger rib cage and smaller cups).
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Bump for laterr
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump