I found a bra size calculator that ISN'T wrong! OMG!

Options

Replies

• Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome info. :flowerforyou:
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    For some reason it won't let me go to the site :/ but I'm curious!! haha

Measurements are 28 and 34 if someone has a second :P

According to the calculator, that would make you a 30 DD. I have my doubts about this calculator!!!

Hmm well I'm wearing a 32 DD right now so I guess that's pretty close. I didn't even know they sold 30's lol. Thank you!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    hahaha! I tried it, I'm a big girl, but VERY small busted. It told me I was a 38DD. I barely fill out a B cup. Could be interesting...
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Thanks for sharing!
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    BUMP

Need to show my daughters this!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I will have to check that out. I'm sure if I keep losing that ill need to get a smaller size. :(
  • posesed
    posesed Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Woohoo this worked for me. I just got sized 2 weeks ago and this gave the samsize. 38 DD. Now I can check for myself and order my bras yeah!
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm replying to look at this later. I was just wiggling around in pain this morning because my underwire is cutting into my chest! Time for a new bra!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure this is accurate for us smaller-chested girls... it told me I'm a 32D! Hahahah no way. I wear a B and can fit into a C in some brands, but never a D.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Dillard's also does a good job fitting u that's the only place I trust.
  • RachelBiancaxx
    RachelBiancaxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I tried this calculator and it's told me that I'm a 36F... I always thought I was a DD but this explains why I'm always uncomfortable in my bras lol xx
  • K8EYDID
    K8EYDID Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Calculator puts me at a 38DD, even though my rib measurement is 36? If I adjust the band size down to 36, I'm a 36G. So, since my current selection includes a 42D, cup too big with hooks at tightest position, a 40DD, cup sticks out under armpits due to underwire, a 38DD sounds about right. Time to go shopping :smooched: thanks for the link!
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure this is accurate for us smaller-chested girls... it told me I'm a 32D! Hahahah no way. I wear a B and can fit into a C in some brands, but never a D.

Exactly - I think I would know if I were swimming in my C cups and needed a double D!! I'm barely a C now, and that's due to bc pills. Always a B before that.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    What o.O While I'm wearing UK 34B, one bra size calculator tells me I'm 34C and this one says I'm 32E? I'm confused... They're not very big... It seems it's not very accurate in my case xD
  • dianacrum
    dianacrum Posts: 67
    Options
    bump for later
  • carrie3479
    carrie3479 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in shock, I am wearing the right sized Bra!!! 36 F (uk) ... although I went to one place, I think it was marks and spencers and they told me I was 38DD! No way in heck!! I buy what fits now though as I have brought the "correct size" so many times for them all to be too big, too small etc! excellent website though, I will use on the daughter when she gets back from church!
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    bump
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've been having trouble finding my correct bra size and went onto bra calculator and I'm supposed to be in a 34DDD. I'm currently in a 36D and it's too small in the cup and really loose around the band. I'm going to go try on the 34DDD today! Thanks to the previous poster for the bra calculator website.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This wasn't that accurate for me. It told me I was a 34DD. I just barely fill out a C cup.
    Victoria's Secret tried to tell me I was a 38B once and I just told them they were wrong.