Boobs!

Options

Replies

• mikihainesy
    Options
    i wouldn't mind a lift, my boobs are huge! and even with both pregnancies i go up a 38DDD then back to a 36DD I think a nice B would be great or a lift of some sort
    I used to have 36DD before I lost this weight and I'm now a B....I miss my bigger boobs, but at least I can be grateful they're still pert, if nothing else. I'm not a fan of fake ones though
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Not a fan.. keep with the factory equipment.

Normally I would agree because modifications tend to decrease both the resale value and the reliability. But I don't see that being a problem here. And I am a fan of stiff suspension.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of big OEM ones.

Overly perky bigg'uns just don't look right.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    only if before and after pics are taken.. and those pics come in wallet size..

LMAO! Now, that does require a certain degree of bravery!

I know the end result would look fantastic!
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've always felt self conscious about my small chest. I am an A cup and the rest of my body is curvy. I feel like they are too small for my frame. I think when I am older I may get them done or maybe get a lift. Just for myself. Or maybe not. Push up bras do wonders!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind a lift but I don't need anymore cup...for the love of God...
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I'd rather keep mine, rather spend the money on something else! My colleague had hers done and they cost more than my car!!!
  • skinnydaydreams
    Options
    I don't want one. I don't wanna feel 'fake'. I just wanna be me, even if that's with this boobs ;p
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    Having been everywhere from an A cup to a GG cup, I must say I vastly prefer the smaller sizes. My ideal was a 34B. My daughter (an unenhanced 34HH) has been considering reduction for about 5 years now. Small is better than too big. When they're big, it a) causes back issues, b) makes them more likely to sag, c) makes you more prone to spilling food RIGHT THERE (I swear, I rarely get through a day without at least one boob stain). Smaller means perkier. It means you can find bras that fit. It means shirts are designed for your proportions. (Believe me, with larger than average boobs, this is a major problem. A shirt that fits right around the breasts looks like a tent everywhere else.) So, no, I would never, ever get an enhancement. Just my two cents.
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    no lift needed here but i was a C then i lost so much i'm a small b now. i'd get the implants to be at least a full B
  • jonikeffer
    jonikeffer Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I had a reduction at age 25, best thing I ever could have done. I'd do a lift later, but never implants personally. Even if I somehow ended up super tiny, I'd never do implants. I'm sure my opinion is biased from always having been big, but to me size doesn't matter, it's all about the perkiness. :wink:
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    It would be like taking my Tacoma and putting a Ford F250 hood on it.. sure if it was all beat up I might replace it with another Tacoma hood, but ya gotta keep it looking natural!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Normally I would agree because modifications tend to decrease both the resale value and the reliability. But I don't see that being a problem here. And I am a fan of stiff suspension.

LOL! I love that response!! Excellent!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was graced with a healthy portion

My sis had a reduction...and she is happy!

Mine have reduced due to mfp...a lift maybe...:bigsmile:
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I eventually am going to have a reduction and lift. I qualified medically at 18 but wanted to not risk breast feeding. Though I don't want to go smaller than a 34/36 with a c/d go figure. I just want to be able to buy the bras at victoria's secret instead of ordering off the internet just to get something young and fun.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    id change! to something like a C
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I would have a boob job like instantly!!!!
    My dream boob size is F cup!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options

Cute :) I like the response.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    After 3 children and being non-symmetrical and small to begin with, yes, I'd get new ones and might actually do it someday.
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    Natural. :O)