Boobs!

Options

Replies

• Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    I want a lift but no plastic. (Just need a touch up, not new parts....lol)
  • ShyBreasts
    Options
    I'm having a boob job soon and I am dead nervous. I haven't lost all of the weight that I wanted to lose but I am still trying (slowly but surly) I am having the boob job for tubular breasts :( and I think I am ready to make my decision about the op but I am still so scared. if anyone has tubular breasts or had a boob job please add me xxxx
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I might go for a lift, though I love my girls right now. I guess I will have to see once I reach goal.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I don't want implants, but I would love a boob lift! I'm a C cup...big enough for me!
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Mine have always been a bit big for my liking, even before I gained all the weight. I would love to get rid of a cup size or two just so they're not getting in the way anymore. lol
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would do it only if it was healthy and no possible chances of anything going wrong. So no I wouldn't do it I just wish mine were bigger. I have 36 C's now but I am sure they are going to be B's by the end of weight loss I am so sad wish they would stay.. They were D's at my heaviest and I liked them very much there.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with a woman having a boob job, as long as they fit her body.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Wonder how many guys have just clicked on this thread? :laugh:

Ok, girls - If you had the opportunity of having a boob op.... Would you do it or stay with what god graced you with?

Guys! What's your thoughts on women having a boob op? Good, bad, depends?....
    My personal opinion: the genuine product is far superior to an imitation every time.

:smile:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with a woman having a boob job, as long as they fit her body.

^This
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Sneaky!
    To each their own. I think natural looks the best though. And ladies with tiny frames and huge gozangas look strange too. As for mine.... Im good. No expansion needed. :laugh:
  • allison_joan
    Options
    I don't want bigger boobs, I'm already a C and only 5'1 (118 pounds) but I would love a boob lift after having my son!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I would have an uplift and maybe go up a cupsize. In fact I was seriously considering this once I have got to the weight I would like to be.
  • vickylee26
    vickylee26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    definitely would, after breastfeeding 3 kids they are not how they used to be :explode:
    I hope to have one next year before I get married :love:
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    Options
    I loved my perky Bs and would not have changed them for the world. However after breastfeeding my son they look alittle less then full. I would have one in a heartbeat if my hubby would let me spend the money.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I want one very badly, being everyover weight since I was young has made it so they look quite strange. I would like to have kids then get them done though.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    OEM parts are great and I love them, but I don't think there is anything worng with an upgrade if that is what you want. Some are built for speed, some for comfort, but they are all wonderful in there own right...
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42G right now. After all the weight loss is said & done ill probably get a reduction.. a nice full D would be lovely (but not if it means losing my nip rings!)
  • leonardk09
    leonardk09 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My tatas are big enough, haha. When I have kids eventually, I want to get a breast lift, though.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Lift for sure!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. Even after having my daughter, which shrunk me about 1 size. I'm rocking the "IBTC" right along with Kate Hudson. :wink:

Thankfully my husband is a butt man, not a boob man.