Boobs!

Options

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I love mine!

I have been a DD and find it way more convenient to be a nice full B. I can actually walk out of the house without a bra if I want and I don't have to pay a fortune for architecture to hold those puppies up!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    God graced me with wonderful breasts....until I strt MFP. I'm down nearly a cup size and I am devistated over it. My plan when I reach my goal is to have minimal implants, to get me back up to the full, solid d cup I once was.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Amazing that the response is so heavily in favor of reduction. Can't you just donate them to the needy? I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers.

sweetheart03622: Ditto.
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Amazing, all the words on the page and my eyes go right to the word "Boobs" and immediately clicks!

Nah, no boob job needed...at some point they get to the point of causing suffocation fears for some guys (example: Beth Chapman).
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sadly that was the first thing to go in my weight loss :( but i dont know. I am nervous about all the stories i read with mishaps and such. So im working on a Natural lift.. But i do miss em

My thought exactly!
  • kellydharriso
    Options
    I would not do it! I used to be so insecure about my little boobs, but, now (after gaining wieght and 2 cup sizes) I can't wait for them to shrink (mainly so I can fit into cute shirts)
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Now if I had the chest I had when I was pregnant I would be over the moon and show it!
  • janel814
    janel814 Posts: 88
    Options
    What type of boob op are you talking about?? Adding or reducing? I say its a personal thing but bigger is NOT better!! I was a 36DDD and then I had my son to end at a 38H! Yes bras go up that far. I finally had a reduction so I am down to a 36C and I couldn't be happier.

Think about it this way, do you want to continue exercising and get healthy? If that is a yes, go without the fakes :-)
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I plan to, as soon as the weight is gone and I am at maintenance. I want them lifted and fluffed up just a bit. I've been looking at different doctors on line to see the kind of results they get. I'm almost ready to start talking to surgeons.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I might get a lift after children MIGHT but no implants!

This!
    It's a big "might" though, chances are I'll stick with what I've got.
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Currently rocking a J and I would want NOTHING less than a DD (maybe even a DDD) so I would reduce them since I know I will be losing weight. if I was to stay my current weight then I would wait it out another 10 years and then get a lift when it will be needed
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've considered a reduction in the past, but when it comes down to it I'm really not a fan of surgery of any kind. So, I'm gonna work with what I got! Hopefully in time my weight loss will start affecting my chest and it will become easier to run and such. :-)
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm getting mine done when i have my upper body lift. They were the first to go so i miss my big boobies .dropping over 200 hundred pounds will do that to you... 44ff to 36ddd now. trust me, they don't look as awesome when i unleash the beasts lmao
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of "Whatever you got, is Hot!" Not a fan of implants at all.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm a B, have always been a B, and though they're not standing at attention quite as much as they used to...I gotta admit, they're not bad at all. For years I wanted to be more of a C...but today, if money were no object, I wouldn't have the girls worked on - would be too afraid of complications. My biggest fear would be that they would bust if squeezed too hard...lol! :noway:
  • banjjo
    banjjo Posts: 89
    Options
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Now if I had the chest I had when I was pregnant I would be over the moon and show it!

just showing them in general... is good.. just putting that out there!
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I definitely would (will)- I was a DD when I was pregnant with my second baby. Earlier this year, I went to the gyno because I had a little lump on one and she told me "This is just what it feels like under the fat tissue that was there."

So I'm now a 32B. I would get back to my 'original factory setting' of a C cup, lift them back to where they were and be happy with it.

Pregnancies wreak havoc on them! :)

Wherever you stand on it, yes or no, you really can't judge the other side of it. I am more confident of my body than I ever have been so this isn't going to be fixing an insecurity but rather a reward for all the hard work I've put in. Icing on the cake!! ;)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm on the medium side (small C). I love my perky boobs. Sometimes I get the itch to get implants but I want to be comfortable with who I am. When I get to goal, if I'm completely disproportioned (I'm 5'9 and curvy), then maybe I'd get something done.
    Plus, I feel fortunate that I can wear a top that's low cut without hanging or spilling out. I imagine myself with implants (D cup) and how I'd probably always wear double tank tops or some kind of coverage as I wouldn't be comfortable hanging out.
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I definitely would (will)- I was a DD when I was pregnant with my second baby. Earlier this year, I went to the gyno because I had a little lump on one and she told me "This is just what it feels like under the fat tissue that was there."

So I'm now a 32B. I would get back to my 'original factory setting' of a C cup, lift them back to where they were and be happy with it.

Pregnancies wreak havoc on them! :)

Wherever you stand on it, yes or no, you really can't judge the other side of it. I am more confident of my body than I ever have been so this isn't going to be fixing an insecurity but rather a reward for all the hard work I've put in. Icing on the cake!! ;)