Boobs!

Options

Replies

• banjjo
    banjjo Posts: 89
    Options
    Not a fan.. keep with the factory equipment.

That is so refreshing to hear 46and2, I know so many guys who feel otherwise!
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing it next year. After having my child and breastfeeding my boobs are not the same what-so-ever. So I am going to even them out and just go a little tiny bit bigger.
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    as long as it doesn't feel like a rock hitting me in the face
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind having them a cup size, or two, smaller... but not a health issue so not worth an operation.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I was a size 0 with FFF boobs when I was 16....had a reduction to a DD when I was 18...best thing I ever did!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I would never have unnecessary surgery as I would never have a general anaesthetic for anything non-essential (had one once for appendectomy and don't intend to ever have another - I have demanded surgery with a local before now).

However, mine are AWFUL after pregnancy and breastfeeding, and if I could magic them better, I would in a flash.
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    I totally want some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My BF says he likes mine, but I would rather feel more sexy!!!!!!
  • smallerthighs
    Options
    Ohhh nooooo. I love my girls too much to alter them....natural is beautiful!!!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I did it....down that is from an H to a DD....still ample enough for the fellas, but now back up where they belong with no more back pain!

Would ABSOLUTELY do it again!!!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I want bigger:)

And if you can tell from my prof pic, I'm already fairly blessed. A nice lift and a little symmetry would be really nice. Nothing too out of control!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yes....... mine have stretch marks and are saggy due to having a kiddo. They used to be nice and high and now they like sag to the floor. Ok, not really that bad, but I feel like it is. Oh the joys of being a woman.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    Pretty happy with my lil "mosquito bites". I was a regular Holstein for my baby boys and now I'm back to my tiny self. I asked DH for his honest opinion, we decided that it wasn't healthy to try and surgically be any different than I am now - it feeds his discontent with how I am naturally, and it feeds my vanity. We're happy, and they still work great hehehe.

Ladies, you're beautiful the way you are, don't compare yourselves with anyone else :flowerforyou:
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    I used to think I would get a reduction or a lift, but I just had some minor surgery done (tubes removed) and the recovery sucked!!! Now, I wouldn't do ANY elective surgery! There's all sorts of undergarments around to make your boobs look good, so I'll just stick with that.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options

However, mine are AWFUL after pregnancy and breastfeeding, and if I could magic them better, I would in a flash.

work your pecs something fierce. I'm little, but I've got some nice cleavage from toned chest muscle. It helps! That, and a really nice bra that fits just right :)
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I would have a boob job like instantly!!!!
    My dream boob size is F cup!
    I was this small about 8 years ago and trust me the back aches are so not worth it and mine were natural. I am bigger now and dream of those days.
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I miss my B Cup girls. When I gained weight, I went to a rather healthy C cup. One night I was lying in bed on back, and it felt like they were up to my chin trying to suffocate me. I was like "What the heck is that?!" :P I'm used to them now, but I'm glad they're shrinking. I might consider a lift when I get older, but only if they're sagging to my waist.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I like having smaller ones, (around a SMALL 32B)....Would NEVER want larger ones, I would just look out of proportion.... Maybe when I am older, and they decide to do things I don't want, I would consider a lift, but no implants......
  • Cherrycandy
    Options
    I had one.....I was an A now im a D and I wouldnt go change it back for NOTHING! lol :drinker:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I want bigger:)

And if you can tell from my prof pic, I'm already fairly blessed. A nice lift and a little symmetry would be really nice. Nothing too out of control!

This is my view. I want mine to be... very full and voluptuous but not Pam Anderson crazy.
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I had a breast reduction because my shoulders and back hurt constantly and I am very pleased with the outcome. I went from who knows what to a D.
    I have one daughter with the same issue that I had except she is 6 inches shorter than me and it makes her really disproportionate.One who was happy with her body until she nursed two babies and went to a B cup, so she did have an enhancement and is really happy with it. Know one really noticed the change because she was very curvy until the babies came along.
    I think it is your body and you can do with it what makes you feel happy and comfortable