Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i couldnt bear a man that shaved his chest
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My man is very hairy like a grizzly bear, I use hair removal creams on his back and shoulders as it doesn't grow back itchy and coarse this way. He uses clippers on his you-know-what and his chest is left all gorgeous and untamed like a lions maine .... I love it - AND IM A YOUNG FEMALE!! So conclusion: don't touch the chest hair, it's an asset! Xx
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You already have 5 pages of answers but I still want to add one more! :)

NO SHAVING!

My hubby has long hair, a beard, and a hairy chest and I love it. We've been together for 10 years and he still can't believe that I like the chest hair but I do!
  • 1goodymom67
    Options
    umm, it dependss.. Do want to stay warm or would you like to stay cool? Hmm Caveman or not.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic. This is what I've learned. We as men compare ourselves to other men all the time. We see that the guy with no chest hair seems more confident and gets the girls while we see the guys with chest hair have way too much, are old, and creepy looking. I think we have come to the conclusion that chest hair means old. But I have found that women actually like men with chest hair over those who don't. Many of the women have gone out with actually loved my hairy chest. The good thing was that I am not crazy hairy I have a good layer. There are times I will "trim" it down. I was actually surprised. I haven't been with a women who disliked my hairy chest. They all said the same thing. It makes you look like a man! So Men! Embrace your hairy chest just as long as it's not a sweater and your back isn't crazy hairy.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I think the younger ladies tend to like not hair, older ladies tend to like some hair.

Neither like it if you look like you end up in ER if you got into a fight with duct tape.

HAHAHAH the nurses will get a kick out of that one!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    to not too

I just can't help it.

:laugh: I didn't actually understand the thread title, was wondering if it was about shaving too much
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Whether you shave it, wax it, or whatever..... it grows back. Its a pain (literally) to lay your face on a stubbly chest. And its a pain to listen to someone complain about itching.

A bare chest is just as sexy as a hairy chest. Its what you do with it that matters????? lol. DON'T screw it up!
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic. This is what I've learned. We as men compare ourselves to other men all the time. We see that the guy with no chest hair seems more confident and gets the girls while we see the guys with chest hair have way too much, are old, and creepy looking. I think we have come to the conclusion that chest hair means old. But I have found that women actually like men with chest hair over those who don't. Many of the women have gone out with actually loved my hairy chest. The good thing was that I am not crazy hairy I have a good layer. There are times I will "trim" it down. I was actually surprised. I haven't been with a women who disliked my hairy chest. They all said the same thing. It makes you look like a man! So Men! Embrace your hairy chest just as long as it's not a sweater and your back isn't crazy hairy.

Thank you!
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Options
    I'm at the OTHER end of the spectrum, only 3 or 4 hairs grow on the middle part of my chest. I get regular growth around my areola and around my belly button downwards. So for me, it only takes 15 seconds to grab the tweezers and pluck my chest and another 45 seconds to go around my areola/lower belly with the electric trimmer.

I've never had any complaints on my bare chest and quite honestly, it's never been an issue. But I know all women have different tastes, whether it be hair color, height, weight, personality, etc. :smile:
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Dude - you musn't shave, or it will grow back... thicker! :o
  • jwgca
    jwgca Posts: 44
    Options
    I shave my chest with a razor... I use clippers everywhere else including my arms and legs. There is nothing wrong with it.