5ft 8 girls/women

Options

Replies

• KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and aiming to lose exactly 100 pounds... started at 238 and want to get down to 138. It will probably take me a year, but I've NEVER been thin and have no idea what it's like. Just thinking about not wearing plus sizes makes me smile.
  • wellness2010
    Options
    I am aiming for 154lbs but when I reach 160lbs it will still be worth it.
    Currently should be about 180?? my weighing scale is not working, but starting weight was 183lbs.
  • ltsax
    ltsax Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am about 183 and would love to get down to about 140. I am starting college in the fall and would like to start sophmore year (next year) a healthy weight.
  • jamiealdridge02
    jamiealdridge02 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just want to say it is so great to see so many tall women on here!!! When you are tall, you feel like your weight is so high, even when its healthy for you. Glad to see my goals fall in line with so many others!!!
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am nearly 5'9" and my goal is 135lbs. I am currently 150.5 lbs.
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"9' and my goal is around the 170s. It's all about what feels good for you. I have a big frame and huge boobs that don't go away.
  • DRetel
    DRetel Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, and currently 160 pounds. My goal is 145 - 150, and decide then to keep going or maintain.
  • rachelw16
    Options
    I'm 5'9, currently 146 and I want to get down to 125/130 :)
  • obvious18
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5, currently 158 and want to be at most 130, but ultimately around 115.
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and have a goal of 150. My lowest adult weight was 160 and I felt like I had at least another 10 lbs to lose.
  • kimber17
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I have been bouncing around between 148-155 for the last 4 months and I am still not comfortable... My problem is my upper body keeps getting smaller and smaller but nothing seems to change in my waist, hips, butt and legs...It's so frustrating... :( I think I would like to be 140-145, and toned.. even if I could just tone my problem area's I would be happy... I have been religiously going to the gym and working on it for a year...and now that I am not really seeing the results I want, it's hard to stay encouraged.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i'm almost 5'9", and I'm at 130-135ish usually.
    I am extremely athletic-- i run cross country for my college.
    I looked really good around 145 also
    even when I was 155 people said I was "skinny"/"thin"
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and I am shooting for 139, but I might stop at 145... I haven't decided yet.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    It's suitable for an anorexic, yeah. I'm actually not a troll. I understand that my goal weight is unreasonable but I am just being honest. I've been hospitalized four times for my eating disorder and am fully aware of what I am doing.

please please please try again to get better. PLEASE! You know deep down that is what will make you happy...
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goal weight was 155 but I am changing that to 160. I have a large frame and am 5"8'. I might ended up trying for the 155 again but I doubt I will go lower than 150. I will have lost well over a hundred a goal and am already seeing I might have skin issues so if I get to much smaller than my goal it might make it even worse.
  • amanda07425
    amanda07425 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is around 155 -160....i have a medium build but ive played soccer since i was 7 so my legs are very muscular..if i got a smaller i would start to look kinda sick..

sameeee, i've played soccer this i was 5! I'm 5'7 and at 164 now. I want to get down to 145-150, but I mostly want to be happy again with the way I look. :)
  • ZoayZoay
    ZoayZoay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and have no idea whatsoever where I'll end up. I'll stop when I feel right, not when numbers tell me something.

Disko, pain can cause us to get thin or fat and although they look different they probably aren't very different underneath. Sending hugs. Make sure you see someone about the pain inside you so you can be happier being you.
  • DancingSquirrel
    Options
    I'm 5'7" or 5'8" depending on who measures me. I'm aiming for 145. That was my weight in 2004 and what I'm aiming to return to.
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" and my goal weight is 138-142. I'm currently fluctuating between 145-147.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and aiming to lose exactly 100 pounds... started at 238 and want to get down to 138. It will probably take me a year, but I've NEVER been thin and have no idea what it's like. Just thinking about not wearing plus sizes makes me smile.

Ditto! I am 238 right now. I might have a party if i get under 200. I was a plus when I got married. just had our 17th anniversary. My actual goal is to not have pain in my knees when I jump up and down. :-D according to my ticker, my goal is 160.