5ft 8 girls/women

Options
12346»

Replies

• belinda_b
    belinda_b Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal is 130 for now, but will probably go lower once I'm there.
  • ilikeher
    ilikeher Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal weight was originally 135 but the closer I get to 135 I'm thinking 130 might be better. I am also working on building muscle though so maybe 135 will be perfect. Good luck to you
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'8" and my goal is 150. My ULTIMATE goal is 145, but I'll have to see how I look/feel at 150. Nice to see everyone's different answers! It reinforces that we all have different body types and there is no "perfect" weight, size, or shape.
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my goal weight is 150.
  • fiona1980
    Options
    5 ft 9 and my goal is 9st (126)
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 9 currently at 179 165 would be fab for sometime in 2011, 158 would be AMAZING and 152 would be the ultimate dream!
  • ChezBubbles
    ChezBubbles Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at everyone else's goals and I'm starting to think mine is too high. Should I re-evaluate??
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i am a bit over 5'7" and currently float between 123 - 130lbs (around TOM i weigh SO MUCH MORE, ugh)... i would like to lose about 5 more pounds, but my body is fighting me over it ;) also, note that i have a very small frame. my wrists measure about 5-1/2 inches around, so, there ya go.

a goal weight is a very personal decision. you decide where you feel and look best!
  • hazieo
    hazieo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"9' and my goal is around the 170s. It's all about what feels good for you. I have a big frame and huge boobs that don't go away.

Yep, I'm the same, I've a big frame and if I went down to 160 or 150 I'd look odd!!
    I'm at 189 now, looking to get to about 175 (sensibly).
  • dancer4275
    dancer4275 Posts: 149
    Options
    haha! I wrote this post yesterday!

5'8"
    130-135lbs.

my goal is 115!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" ish and my goal is 158 pounds. That will not only bring my total weight loss to exactly 100 pounds but will also put me solidly in the normal range per BMI. I haven't been anywhere near that weight in 19 years and have never been this athletic before so I'll pick a definite goal once I get there - maybe more, maybe less. Like someone else mentioned, I plan on having my body fat percent tested and will also go by how I feel and what I think I can reasonably maintain.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    i am 5ft8 and have initially put my goal as 154 (currently 203)

When I was younger at my slimmest I was 140 but I have a large frame, big shoulders etc and I did not look healthy. When I get down to 170 ish I will reassess and take it from there.
    Its great to see a huge variety of ideal goal weights for ladies of the same height!
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit taller at 5 foot 10 but I am aiming for 160-170.
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Got measured yesterday by the doc and have apparently grown an inch to 5'8 so I thought I'd add in my 2 cents. I'm 143 now, and although I have a very big frame, I still feel quite uncomfortable so am aiming for 135, maybe 130. I'm starting to be a pear shape (I always thought I was an hourglass! Go figure!) so I'm hoping by the time I get to 135, my hips may be less round. I'm quite happy with my upper half.