Bump
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me if these noodles are chewy? I am soooo terrified of trying them. I want to. I really do. But I'm scared! LOL
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Yes, they're chewy.

I tried this recipe the other day for lunch and it was SOOOO good. Not to mention, come dinner time, I could hardly eat a bite because I was still so full from lunch. Thanks for sharing this recipe! ;)
  • rdcphone572
    rdcphone572 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh I am into these! I use shirataki noodles to make baked spaghetti and Mac n cheese! Before these, I was seriously missing pasta. Now I eat pasta with a quarter of the calories and not many carbs. Crazy but true.

Yes they do have a scent out of the bag but I triple rinse with warm water and they are fine. You have to prep them to get the right consistency.

I learned about them from Hungry Girl. I watch her on tv sometimes. She has recipes about these on her site.
  • 52golfnut
    52golfnut Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MizStephanie
    MizStephanie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • faithcraft
    Options
    I tried those noodles recently and didn't care for them. After rinsing and rinsing and drying and cooking in the microwave they still smelled and tasted like soy to me. I used 2 different recipes that I found on the package. It was not inedible but not something I would buy again. I'm glad you liked it. Is there a secret to getting them de-soy tasting?
  • juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I've never had tofu noodles I'll have to give it a go this looks quite delish :D
  • cvilain13
    cvilain13 Posts: 18
    Options
    bump
  • apothecarist
    Options
    Just ordered these noodles off of Amazon today. Can't wait to try this recipe out!
  • Skrymmorie
    Skrymmorie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • unityom
    unityom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • TwoRow
    TwoRow Posts: 4
    Options
    Bump...
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bump....this sounds good:happy:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I like how people don't know you can't buy those noodles on things like Amazon...