My 236 Calorie (Very Filling) Italian-style Lunch

Options

Replies

• pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    I will try this for my husband to see if he likes it.
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bump and thanks for posting
  • camytzuvet
    Options
    bump
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I cant either!
  • matti3553
    Options
    Bump
  • jyls
    jyls Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kns6374
    kns6374 Posts: 29
    Options
    Bump!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    totally trying this, maybe tonight. i have leftover chicken my boyfriend hasn't used, i can have him add it in since i don't eat meat. i think i have crushed tomatos, not sure though haha. i was actually gonna make a shirataki stir fry tonight with the chicken on the side but if i have tomatos i am totally trying this instead. i agree with the pan frying it really is the best way to cook them. i spray canola spray then cook them on high like 7 minutes (or however long it takes to smoke a cig haha). at first the texture was weird to me but i like them a lot, with a stir fry or with a stroganoff sauce over them (veggie of course). thanks chelle for sharing!
  • MyOwnLittleWorld
    Options
    Defs going to try this soon! I love pasta, Italian especially, and giving it up has been hard :(
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • trackme
    trackme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • MellieCc
    MellieCc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen these noodles for sale at any grocery stores in Canada?
    Metro, IGA, ....
  • mrstallent
    mrstallent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :( I can never find the dry noodles. I don't eat soy, and havent' looked for those anyway. But Kroger doesn't have the dry ones. I can't find them at Walmart either. I so want to try these too. :(

Most stores have bean thread noodles that are dry. Sometimes they're called cellophane noodles. The ones I get are in a pink netted bag. They are always with the asian food, not the pasta. Hope that helps.
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • honeybee518
    honeybee518 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • nscarebear
    Options
    bump
  • randomnone
    randomnone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    that's an awesome idea. i had shirataki noodles once a long time ago and I thought they were gross, which says a lot since I've been known to eat plain tofu right off the block without flinching... funny, i saw them last night at the grocery and thought about picking them up but never grabbed them. i'll have to revisit and try the dry-fry method sometime. cool :)