MyFitnessCREEPERS

Options

Replies

• RayRay042408
    Options
    as NICELY as I can say, I would suggest wearing some type of clothes for your shots... it IS possible to flaunt your losses WITH clothes on! as a matter of fact.. I can BEST see MY progress with sweats and a tanktop... the same exact outfit each time helps the most.

EDIT TO ADD:: I also think you look excellent! & I would most likely do the same that you are & i also believe that there are PERVS on here... i believe i saw a scrren name about big girl lovin or somethin like that & it was a man! Just like any other site, facebook or myspace or this... theres people that arent on here for the right reasons...
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    Wow, really surprised by the comments. Who cares how she's dressed, that doesn't mean she deserves to be treated with less respect than anyone else on this site. I think if you go to settings and then profile privacy settings you can make your profile completely private and only open to your friends. You don't deserve to be treated like that and neither does anyone else.

I agree!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm just angry I don't have the boobs to pull off pictures like that. I want creeps messaging me!

I'll send you naughty messages, yellow ranger... TRANSFORM
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the positive comments! I did figure out how to change my profile to private--thank you very much to the user who directed me on how to do that!

My outfit isn't a bra--it's a bikini, have you ever heard of the mismatch kind? I'm deliberately taking it in the same bikini so I can see how different I look in it. And to the person who said "why can't a friend take it"--I'm trying to be discreet about my weight loss in the "real world"--I don't like talking about it with friends and family. So my MFP peeps are the only people who hear about it!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    This is a bathing suit. It's called a bikini.
    I thought it was a bra too. I understand that larger breasts require underwire bikinis. Try throwing a sports bra over it. I know it's lame but it will make it look a little less suggestive. Another option is to make it a full length angled shot. It's sad that it is necessary to make adjustments to profile pics in order to not be harrassed but it often is. The internet give people a sense of anonymity which some people use inappropriately.
    It is possible to block people from sending you messages once they do, but I don't know of a way to prevent them in the first place.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I also have progress photos, but I'm not in my underwear or a lacey bra, I'm in workout clothes and you can still (easily) see the progress ...

Exactly!

And you look amazing BTW!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    You're standing there in your underwear with your boobs perfectly centered in the shot.

You catch what you bait for.

Yup. Not sure how you expect any other response....

Can't agree more. You can wear something more appropriate, even a bathing suit, but still...I couldn't have said it better myself.

You are inappropriately dressed and it just BEGS for attention...the wrong kind of attention. There are other ways to showcase your weight loss and achievements that are more appropriate. You can be sexy and classy too. Also, maybe don't friend guys.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    You're standing there in your underwear with your boobs perfectly centered in the shot.

Can't agree more. You can wear something more appropriate, even a bathing suit, but still...I couldn't have said it better myself.

You are inappropriately dressed and it just BEGS for attention...the wrong kind of attention. There are other ways to showcase your weight loss and achievements that are more appropriate. You can be sexy and classy too. Also, maybe don't friend guys.
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Bah. I've seen much more revealing pics on this website from both men and women. A lot of these comments sound as bad as, "she was wearing a miniskirt so she was obviously asking for it." You can report harassment if the comments are way out of line and I'd encourage you to do this if they continue to harass you after you tell them their comments are inappropriate. However, this being the internet, you will get comments if you look good in something revealing but there is a line and the people sending you messages should be made aware if they crossed it.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    My Home - Settings - Your Profile Privacy Settings - Friends ONLY

And done

And for all you people saying that she deserves it...seriously? How about people treat others with a modicum of respect and NOT send nastygrams to eachother. What, men just can't help it? BS unless you're mentally challenged and LITERALLY have no self-control.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'm just angry I don't have the boobs to pull off pictures like that. I want creeps messaging me!

I'll send you naughty messages, yellow ranger... TRANSFORM

Thanks, pink ranger! Only you could make me feel this special! -shreds some metal riffs-
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    I wish people would send me provocative messages. :(
    This is totally off topic, but great job Schwiggity!

Not provocative enough.

HAHAHAA!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Some guys are pigs. Sorry that they can't all be more like me. Congratulations on the results of your hard work. And really?! Some of these comments are sounding suspiciously like blaming a woman who got raped because of how she was dressed. I had hoped for better, but am not really surprised.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    There is inappropriate messaging going on? For a picture of chesticles in a bikini? The nerve of some people... bikini shots were meant for ogling. Not messaging.
  • leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just have your profile open to friends only or block user when they send a message.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Sorry hon. . much agreed. . . I know plenty of women on here that show progress pictures that are not in their underwear. .. It is all up to you what you want to put out there. . Just know that you are going to get that if you present yourself that way. .

What is wrong with a swimsuit. . . . or fitness bra and exercise attire. .. Biggest loser funny thing. . You can see major progress in all the contestants and not a one of them. . put on a swimsuit much less lingerie. . .Just a though. .
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look great - but as you've figured out, looking that great comes w/ the burden of attracting unwanted attention and comments from Creepers.

But I don't think you need to cover yourself - just delete the messages from Creepers.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    <--- Creeper checking in... oh wait..

This isn't a thread for creepers to share creeping strategies??

:grumble:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You can block users once the message has been sent. So far as I can tell, there is no way to report them based on a message, although it seems there should be. If it is too bad, I would find a way to contact the site. I would also consider posting pictures on an offsite place and sharing the links with my friends.
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow- not so sure that all that sniping was neccessary. All I can add is that you should be proud, you should post pictures, and you will just need to get used to ignoring the attention. If being thin is a new sensation to you, then you really will need to get used to the attention, as it will happen online and in the real world. In both worlds you will learn to ignore/delete :) And congrats, you look great.

AGREED!! I don't think anyone has a right to send rude or suggestive messages to someone just because they took a picture in a bikini or bra eitehr way they are just about the same size. (That is called sexual harrassment in case anyone was wondering) I think you can block specific users and if the attention still bothers you, you could just post your body shot updates on your profile but make your profile picture something that doesn't attract as much attention. But no matter what you decide to do it is completely YOUR DECISION!

Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.