MyFitnessCREEPERS

Options

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    This is the internet. It's just the way it goes. There isn't anything you can do to control other people.
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You're standing there in your underwear with your boobs perfectly centered in the shot.

You catch what you bait for.

Agree! your in your underwear and a bra ( that's defiantly not a bikini or if it is a very mismatched man)

You can always post to your blog and make it private that way no one can see it but you.

it's a bikini. it's mismatched. yes. but still a bikini. i was about to go to the beach in it, actually.
  • kater8er
    Options
    there is a difference between your picture and mine...

there is a distinct difference between a sports bra and a lacy bra. just sayin

except its a bikini, not a bra, and there is no lace on it.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow, really surprised by the comments. Who cares how she's dressed, that doesn't mean she deserves to be treated with less respect than anyone else on this site. I think if you go to settings and then profile privacy settings you can make your profile completely private and only open to your friends. You don't deserve to be treated like that and neither does anyone else.

I agree ~ If she were wearing a bikini the same amount of skin would show. I'm actually embarrassed to read some of the comments! Come on people, we are here to support one another. That is the entire reason I joined this site. It makes me sad to think that there are people out there on this site that can judge someone for what they are (or are not) wearing and not compliment them on the great job they are doing on their journey!!!

I would ignore the creeps, hon & keep up the good work! You are doing fantastic & if you want to send me a friend request, I would be more than glad to accept it & support you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kater8er
    Options
    This is the internet. It's just the way it goes. There isn't anything you can do to control other people.

very true. i'm just going to start blocking and ignoring!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options

Yes there is. You can go to Settings then profile privacy settings and switch it to My friends only. The people who are not your friends can only see your main picture so if you dont want creepy messages switch it to one with clothes on.

I was just about to say that. Change your profile pic to one less revealing and put the revealing ones in your picture folder if you want to keep them on here. The inappropriate comments are wrong. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in...it still happens. The revealing pics draw these types of people and comments in addition to the genuine compliments you get. I think that's what most people that posted here are trying to say. If the comments bother you, you need to change your profile pic and make your profile visible to only friends. Congratulations on your progress.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I actually wish there was a posting policy in general for progress & the default profile pic. I see no reason for men or women to post pics of themselves in what amount to undergarments. When I encounter pictures like that, it makes me uncomfortable regardless if it's a girl or guy.

It's very unfortunate that men are saying inappropriate things, but with such active forums, you can't realistically expect everyone viewing a thread to be on their best behavior. That's just a chance you take when you post on a forum that's open to anyone who has signed up. There are creeps on every forum. I understand you wanting to show off what you've accomplished, but I think you can still do that with less revealing outfits that won't get the men all in a tizzy
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    there is a difference between your picture and mine...

there is a distinct difference between a sports bra and a lacy bra. just sayin

She said that it's a bikini top. A lot of people take photos in their bathing suits. Me, I'm weird about my boobs. So, you'll never see them on here. BUT that is my hang up. My signature is of my bare back. I had my husband take it, because I didn't know what my back looked like after my months of weight training. I was shocked---and then PROUD. So, it's my signature. It's not an invite to perverts. I'm just proud of how my back looks. You can NOT see this when I'm wearing the clothes that I own, because they are all the wrong size. :)
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Solution #1 : Replace bikini picture with one that doesn't show your boobs. (Recommended)
    Solution #2 : Quit using the internet if you don't want guys chasing after the boobs you clearly put in your pic.
    Solution #3 : Realize this forum isn't only comprised of girls and take the picture down.
    Solution #4 : Create adult film. (Acceptable)
    Solution #5 : Woman up and deal with it.

But seriously, solution 1, 2, and 3 would work.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Some guys are pigs. Sorry that they can't all be more like me. Congratulations on the results of your hard work. And really?! Some of these comments are sounding suspiciously like blaming a woman who got raped because of how she was dressed. I had hoped for better, but am not really surprised.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. She ASKED for nothing of the sort at ALL.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Put on a tight tank top... bra and panties is too much if you don't want that kind of attention. You can wear a swimsuit outside with friends taking the picture or a snug dress. You look really young so i would cover it up to be honest but thats just the mamabear in me coming out.

missed the part where you said thats a swimsuit lol
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE IT'S A BATHING SUIT! NOT LINGERIE!

la la la la la - i can't hear you because i'm distracted by BOOBIES

:laugh:

sorry - i'm really laughing now at how people keep saying you're in your unders
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Solution #1 : Replace bikini picture with one that doesn't show your boobs. (Recommended)
    Solution #2 : Quit using the internet if you don't want guys chasing after the boobs you clearly put in your pic.
    Solution #3 : Realize this forum isn't only comprised of girls and take the picture down.

I think any combination with #4 could also be acceptable. "oh em gee guys are pigs."
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

#4 is the highlight of my day
  • change_happens
    Options
    I've been posting progress pics on my profile with every 4-5 lbs I lose. But I'm getting totally discouraged because I will get messages (3 this week) from guys who are saying completely inappropriate things. I don't wanna delete the pics--I'm proud of my weight loss so far! But is there a way to report these guys even if they're sending you a private message? Or idk, just suggestions in general?
    [/quote

just change the profile pic....
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Btw:

qZ2hR.gif
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You're standing there in your underwear with your boobs perfectly centered in the shot.

You catch what you bait for.

Yup. Not sure how you expect any other response....

Can't agree more. You can wear something more appropriate, even a bathing suit, but still...I couldn't have said it better myself.

This is a bathing suit. It's called a bikini.

Alright people...its her profile, her body, calm down. My suggestion would be to not make a bikini picture you main profile picture. I would keep them up in your pictures, but just not your main one. The people who are lurking MFP for hot chicks aren't going to take the time to look further than your main image, but your supportive MFP friends will.

Hope that makes sense!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    ~ Sorry but bikini really really looks like underwear. The picture may have not intended to be suggestive but it is.

~You didn't have your profile set to private before?!?!?!?! There are very bad people (men and women) out there who will creep, stalk, send inappropriate messages and do not care if this is not that kind of website. They are wrong. But it's up to you to be smart, be safe, take control of your life.

~Cover it up a bit, maybe a different angle and you'll look smashing and fit!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    1. Congrats on your weightloss.
    2. Men like to look at women just like women like to look at men.
    3. Some people have no common sense or know that sending inappropriate messages is disrespectful...but sometimes it's the way of the beast.
    4. If you are offended by the message, you have two choices....make profile private and change your picture to something less revealing (since you said you didn't want non friends to see your revealing pictures) or block the people to whom you receive messages from.

Personally, if it was me I would just make my profile private and change my picture since the only people I want to see it IS my friends....(which now I believe you have already done this)

Good Luck!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    3168div.jpg

You can block people. I don't know why people say **** like this on the internet. "Oh **** she's totally going to drive across state lines to **** me now!"
This discussion has been closed.