Things only bigger people know and do...

Options
CanToGirl
CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
There was a post a while back about what bigger people do, ...such as ordering fast food and make it seem like its for a few people, when you know its all for you...But I couldn't find it, so I'll start a new one.

Being bigger I would never wear shorts, shorter then knee length. So when shaving, I would only go to my knees. And leave the upper legs alone. Since no one saw them but me, why waste the time shaving.

So what are some of the things that you have done??

Replies

• B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    lmao I've done the shaving thing
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I wear big sweatshirts to hide my belly, but in the summer when it's too hot to wear them, I will tie it around my waist to hide the "lower" belly. :sick:

I also point my chin forward and look up a little when I have to be in a picture to hide the fact that I have a double chin. :sad:

And I totally do the shaving thing!
  • fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    OMGsh I am guilty for not wearing like cute undergarments..often non matiching since i could not shop at VS (I was too big for their sizes) haha luckily wal mart has my size now I can look cute while being big
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Haha I've done that shaving thing too! (in fact I always do that... :blushing: )

Not crossing your legs in public so nobody will see how much higher they sit then all your skinny friends'...
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've worn maternity pants and i've never been preggers....just because they were comfortable and no muffin top!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    One time I couldn't fit into some pants I had always worn so i wrapped a ponytail holder around the button and tied it into the hole on the other side.. gave me like another inch of wiggle room.. lol how ridiculous.
  • pamr31
    pamr31 Posts: 2
    Options
    I still do the shorts thing. lol
    I can tell you this though, when I lose the weight I will shorten the shorts
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Going out to dinner and only ordering something really small so I didn't look piggish....and then came home and had another meal :embarassed:

And totally the shaving thing!
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i used to eat a snack before i went out to eat with my friends so i didn't finish all my entree and not look like a was fat for a reason, then i'd finish my food as soon as i got home.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I've worn maternity pants and i've never been preggers....just because they were comfortable and no muffin top!

I don't even own a pair of regular pants anymore I don't think... and my youngest is almost a year old!
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies should be ashamed of yourselves for the "shaving thing"
  • jujubean1992
    Options
    I wear big sweatshirts to hide my belly, but in the summer when it's too hot to wear them, I will tie it around my waist to hide the "lower" belly. :sick:

I also point my chin forward and look up a little when I have to be in a picture to hide the fact that I have a double chin. :sad:

And I totally do the shaving thing!

i used to only wear babydoll tops to hide my gut.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Somehow I knew a guy was going to come along and protest about that :laugh: lol!
  • hillendahl
    hillendahl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When flying on an airplane I've always tried to get an aisle seat...and prayed that the arm rest opens on both sides...that way I can hang slightly in the aisle instead of smushing the poor person who got stuck sitting in the middle seat next to me...

Fortunately...I now have to pay for a ticket for my child...so I'm guaranteed a little extra room because my child doesn't take up her entire seat....

down side...I'm now having to pay for two airline tickets...
  • jujubean1992
    Options

i've ALWAYS shaved my entire legs! lol. even when i didn't wear shorts that didn't cover my thighs. we also had a pool so my legs still did show sometimes. then after i moved out of my mom's i was living with my boyfriend and i didn't want him to feel my hairy legs lol.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I've done the shaving thing too.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I totally do the shaving thing. My husband laughs at me :) I also do the stand in pictures or in groups with my arms crossed over my stomach to hide the muffin top. *rolls eyes*
  • jujubean1992
    Options

I don't even own a pair of regular pants anymore I don't think... and my youngest is almost a year old!

i used to buy maternity bathing suits because they flattered me a little better.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    <
    Used to carry around baby powder in my purse for the inside of my thighs
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    i've ALWAYS shaved my entire legs!
    Good girl.

The rest of you Gloria Steinem's need to follow her example.