what kind of water do you drink?

Options
I never really thought of it until I started taking care of myself better.Im thinking Nestle pure life is the best and the second best and best tasting -i just discovered is smartwater. What do you guys drink? I also live near a natural spring that the indians "native Americans" drank from and swore it healed the sick and hurt.Ive saved up 3 milk jugs and am thinking of going their to fill them up.

Replies

• Quiltmania
    Options
    Whatever comes out of the tap. No sense in paying extra for bottled water (which in many cases is just the city water from wherever it is bottled) when I am already paying for tap water.
  • jillwaller
    Options
    I just fill a plastic water bottle with ice and tap water. It's easy, environmentally friendly, and cheap. :)
  • SweGuy
    SweGuy Posts: 78
    Options
    Whatever comes out of the tap. No sense in paying extra for bottled water (which in many cases is just the city water from wherever it is bottled) when I am already paying for tap water.
    Soo true...
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Yup, plain old tap water.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I exclusively drink organic free range water which is collected in individual thimble-sized buckets, one thimble at a time, by a crew of skilled water farmers.

Oh and I never drink any of that grass-fed stuff.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Tap. I pay £40 a month for it, I am getting my moneys worth :D
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My water bill is over $300 every 3 months. I'm not paying anymore than that for water.
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    I exclusively drink organic free range water which is collected in individual thimble-sized buckets, one thimble at a time, by a crew of skilled water farmers.

lmao!

I drink tap water :)
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    Tap water. Not only cheaper and environmentally smarter, but do you KNOW the crap that leaches out of the plastic and into the water as it sits on the store shelves waiting to be sold.

And don't get me started on soda cans. I've seen MANY reports about them not cleaning the aluminum cans just prior to boxing them up and when the rims were tested, they found dried rat/mice feces and urine, among other disgusting bacteria.
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    I drink filtered tap water (my area has a high level of chlorine in the water and it just doesn't taste good) and when I'm at work I drink whatever is out of the water cooler. If we don't have any water at work, I usually lay down a few bucks on a large bottle of smart water. It tastes really crisp and it has four servings per large bottle.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Plail old tap water....lol.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

This. Or unicorn tears.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Filtered water, VitaminWater Zero, LifeWater 0 and on occasion bottled water.

Remember water is any Non Carbonated, No Cafeine, No Sugar beverage.
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    I tend to drink my city water. My fridge has a filter system in it and the water and ice come out the door, which is handy. I have multiple bottles I can take with me but have, on occasion, purchased water. I like the smart water, too.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I use a Brita Pitcher to filter my tap water - then I never leave home without a reusable bottle filled, sometimes two depending on what I'm doing.
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    i drink tap water that is filtered through the fridge when i'm at home. but when i'm out of town I either bring my own water from home or drink Figi water cause water from anywhere other than where you live always tastes icky.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Filtered tap water from my fridge......nice and cool!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    tap for me, i am cheap and can't afford to get bottled. but whenever i do grab the occasional bottle, i do like smart water, and dasani. aquafina isn't too bad either.
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Tap water. We have 4 aluminum bottles (BPA-free and all that jazz) we fill and keep in the fridge door so we can take one to work or just rotate through them while at home. When I lived where the water tasted more chemical-y I kept a Brita pitcher in the refrigerator to have cold, filtered water at all times.
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Filtered tap water from my fridge. Sometimes I drink Avian if I'm buying bottled water but I only buy the big bottles, not the cases.