what kind of water do you drink?

Options

Replies

• Momomiomi
    Momomiomi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A lot of fancy waters, especially flavored water drinks, have too much sodium. Go for the tap and add some ice. Tap water if far more highly regulated than bottled water. The bottles are handy so save one and re-fill it a few times.
  • heather3879
    heather3879 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I usually buy Poland Springs when I get bottled water. I don't taste a difference, though, I'm not sure why I buy that kind.

I did just read a study that mineral water (i.e., Evian, San Pellegrino, Perrier) has much higher levels of bacteria, FYI.
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    Tap water, filtered fridge water and plain LaCroix (blue cans).
  • swan700
    swan700 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like my water flavored so I drink zero vitamin water, diet iced tea and other zero calorie liquids that count as water.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: Nestle Pure Life water is bottled from Sacramento's (where I live) rivers.

I drink filtered tap water (it's attached to the sink). We have well water at home, so it is quite hard and not recommended to drink without some kind of filtering.
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fiji...the well water is too risky with the nuke plant and farm fields nearby
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Tap water that has been run through a water softener, then triple filtered and run through reverse osmosis. Comes out laboratory grade. with no methyl ethyl bad *kitten* in it.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Whatever comes out of the tap. No sense in paying extra for bottled water (which in many cases is just the city water from wherever it is bottled) when I am already paying for tap water.

me too!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    straight from the tap.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Tap water. Not only cheaper and environmentally smarter, but do you KNOW the crap that leaches out of the plastic and into the water as it sits on the store shelves waiting to be sold.

And don't get me started on soda cans. I've seen MANY reports about them not cleaning the aluminum cans just prior to boxing them up and when the rims were tested, they found dried rat/mice feces and urine, among other disgusting bacteria.

why oh why did you have to post this??? I actually like drinking those La Croix carbonated waters... oooohhhh well.
    normally tap water filtered in a brita pitcher (my city's tap water is GROSS so it MUST be filtered!) plus I work at Starbucks which is known for its triple filtered water so I usually fill up my glass water bottle there every day :)
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Our tap water tastes disgusting, so I usually buy Nestle Pure Life water. Sometimes I get Aquafina when it's on sale. I think Dasani has a funny after taste and Smart Water gives me a headache. Weird, I know...
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    My doc recommends Fiji or Penta. Tastewise I actually like Target brand. If I lived near a natural spring I would be there every week.

just curious: did your doctor give a reason for suggesting Fiji & Penta? I get the difference in Penta and how they purify their water but why Fiji?
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I drink filtered tap water at home and bring along bottled Ozarka water when out and about.
  • kerrylou150
    Options
    Please please please - watch the movie FLOW. It's about water.

Trust me you will not drink Nestle again.

Bottle water is very east to graband go but very very bad for the environment.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Tap water straight from the tap. Lovely!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Publix Spring water.

If I still lived in NY, I would definitely drink tap water.

FL tap water is just about the worst thing I've ever tasted!

Edit: In my opinion, Dasani and Aquafina are the weirdest tasting bottled waters ever!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get me some investors and buy a cheap used Space Shuttle and go mine some of that Mars water NASA just found. It won't have any nuclear stuff or bugs or nothin in it.. and I'm charging 900$ a bottle.

I'm gonna be so rich!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    H2O, is there another kind? Who cares, just drink it.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get me some investors and buy a cheap used Space Shuttle and go mine some of that Mars water NASA just found. It won't have any nuclear stuff or bugs or nothin in it.. and I'm charging 900$ a bottle.

I'm gonna be so rich!

^^^^
    I'm buying stock in his company.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    This. Or unicorn tears.

But what's the sodium in unicorn tears?

Unicorns have no sodium in their tears. I thought everyone knew that.

I didn't know. Thanks for the info. Time to get me some unicorn tears cuz frankly dragon pee is getting a little one-note. Lmao