what kind of water do you drink?

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I exclusively drink organic free range water which is collected in individual thimble-sized buckets, one thimble at a time, by a crew of skilled water farmers.

Oh and I never drink any of that grass-fed stuff.

Gosh tas. ... lmto. . . such a jokester. . . . :bigsmile:
  • ChanMay
    ChanMay Posts: 39
    Options
    I refill jugs at the Superstore. I am not a fan of the chlorine taste of our water.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    This. Or unicorn tears.

But what's the sodium in unicorn tears?

Unicorns have no sodium in their tears. I thought everyone knew that.
  • vibrant80
    vibrant80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Filtered tap water at home.

My work has the BEST well water in the world. Straight out of the tap, which is the same as straight out of the ground. Love.

If I *have* to buy bottled, I get the liter size of Evian. It's the only brand that tastes "clean" to me.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    It's much cheaper and environmentally friendly to buy a $5 (or less) water bottle to keep refilling. I fill mine with either filtered tap or from a jug of drinking water (.78 at WalMart here)
  • Michellerw1
    Options
    Tap water. Where I live we have the most delicious and cold tap water I have ever tasted!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I only drink the sweat from albino tigers, it's much cheaper than tiger blood, and the urine tastes all pi$$y.

And it's even tastier from a dirty welly!!
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i use the water that comes out of the fridge. i usually add some flavor to it though. either MIO , lemon or cucumber slices. i have one of those aluminum thermoses that i use to drink my water out of.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I exclusively drink organic free range water which is collected in individual thimble-sized buckets, one thimble at a time, by a crew of skilled water farmers.

Oh and I never drink any of that grass-fed stuff.

LOVE THIS LMAO
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    My doc recommends Fiji or Penta. Tastewise I actually like Target brand. If I lived near a natural spring I would be there every week.
  • kportelli70
    Options
    Smartwater is all I drink. ;)
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    I drink various kinds. Currently chugging some aquafina, sometimes its dasani, mostly arrowhead tho because its free at school. Tap water here is absolutely disgusting, tastes like metallic dirt, I refuse to drink it I dont care how environmentally conscious it is lol And ive tried the brita thing it lessens the taste but its still there.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I have a water service deliver 5 gallon bottles of spring water to my house. We have arsenic in our well water, since the granite leeches into the well.
  • lbelfrey
    lbelfrey Posts: 63
    Options
    One night I was cooking and I thought the water smelled. I thought I was crazy. But then the next day our cities water made the news. Others smelled an odor and reported it. Yuck! It turned out to be a busted contaminated water tank or something. I have a water cooler that I bought about a year ago and it tastes way better than my faucet water.
    Louisa
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    At my father's house, I drink tap water from the sink or the tap water filtered through the fridge. They both taste great, though the water from the fridge is colder, which I like.
    If I'm staying with my mother, I usually drink water from those 5-gallon refillable jugs (my mom hates using the filter, so she always refills those).
    When I'm at home, I drink from just a regular cup. if I'm out and about, I drink from a 32 oz refillable, BPA-free bottle that I got for 3 bucks.
    It's cheap, it saves the enviroment, and it tastes good. Win-win-win. :)
  • littlerjh
    littlerjh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like the Nestle water best also. The great value brand at Wal-marts ok too.
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Whatever comes out of the tap. No sense in paying extra for bottled water (which in many cases is just the city water from wherever it is bottled) when I am already paying for tap water.

absolutely !!!

i add citrus, cocumber or 1/4cup of juice in my bottle...
    I also like sparkling water...
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have BPA-free water jugs that I fill at the grocery store with filtered water (reverse osmosis filtration) for 30 cents a gallon. Our tap water tastes terrible, I can't stand it - even with the PUR filter from our fridge dispenser or a Brita pitcher.
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    ANYONE EVER TRY ALKALINE WATER????
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    My tap water is good here, so I drink oodles of that. If I have to replace my water bottles, I buy aquafina. Call me crazy, but it's the only bottled water I can stand the taste of.