Zumba ... is it as good as everyone says??

Options
124»

Replies

• sanikki13
    Options
    When you think about it, doing any form of exercise may look ridiculous to a bystander but guess what i would rather look like an idiot than die from cardiac disease. Take that from a cardiac care nurse who herself needs to loose weight no matter what! I am sure many of my pass patients would have preferred to look ridiculous than be in the positions they are in now!:smile:
  • ZumbaGypsy
    ZumbaGypsy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    so bummed. . .hurt my back earlier this week and have to bow out of my zumba classes at least for this week :( Totally going to screw up my motivation and progress :(
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    The classes are so fun and the teachers are great. There are 2 to 3 different dance the teachers will use not everyones the same. Some are very talkative and others just are more into the dance and talk sometimes. You have some low impact and sometime high. You will found on your first day to be a little off with the dances but after a few class it comes to you. it also makes you drink alot of water. it never hurts to try two class just to see if you like it. if you don't then they alway have aqua zumba with is almost the same dance but in water with is more fun.