Video Game Lovers here!

MasterXelcas
MasterXelcas Posts: 130 Member
So who wants to talk about the games and gaming stuff you love? Ill tell you a little bit about my gaming interest. (No Fanboy Flame crap please) My preferred console is Xbox 360 and my two Favorite developers are Bioware Corp. and Rockstar Games, which one day I hope to work for either as an animator. My top five games/series would have to be, in order of preference: 1.Mass Effect Series, 2. Red Dead Redemption 3.Fallout Series, 4. Bioshock Series, and 5. Half Life Series. These selections are from current gen only to make the decisions easier for me, but My list of great games goes down to the SNES. Also my fav Xbox Live Arcade Game as of now would I guess be Deadliest Warrior. Ive played a whole lot more then just these so if anybody wants to just chat about what I mentioned or tell me what your fav stuff is feel free!

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    BIG PC gaming fan , Counter-strike Source ( clanned + in 3 leagues ) portal 2 , Team Fortress 2 , Modern Warfare ( clanned for this also )

loving me PC games since Half-Life
  • saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    I loves me some survivial horror and adventure games, but anything with a really great story will get a thumbs up from me. A representative selection of some of my favorite games: Silent Hill series, Bioshock, ICO. Right now me and my sweetie are working through Overlord II.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Favorite RPG of all time: Dragon Age Origins
    Shooters: BFBC2, Modern Warfare, Operation Flashpoint, RavenShield back in the day
    Favorite Series: X-Com + Spinoffs
  • Haven't been active in years .. but I used to play in a couple of clans in Soldier of Fortune II, Team Fortress 2, and Call of Duty 4.
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Haven't played anything recently, but I have a PS3, Wii, and a PC. Most of my gaming was PC (World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2).

Favorite Game of All Time: Final Fantasy VII
  • BabiG
    BabiG Posts: 6
    World Of Warcraft. Killzone 3, Bad Company 2.
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Haven't played my PS3 in a while but loved all the Call of Duty games
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    I play TF2 on PC a lot and I love to play CoD and GTA IV on Xbox. My sister knocked over my Xbox a few days ago and it scratched the disc really bad, so I have another copy coming in the mail already :).
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    I only play World of Warcraft once in a great while. I like Heroes of Might and Magic series as well. Console games are beyond me unless they are Super Nintendo.
  • Just played gears of war 2 last night. Love me some online horde. Call of Duty series really drew me in too.

Ocarina of Time is still un-touchable though, for epic games. Close to my heart.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    I go in spurts of playing video games and not.
    I have PS3 and Wii.
    I use the new UFC Personal Trainer on PS3.
    My gf doesn't like any games but Mario so if I want her to play we play the New Super Mario for Wii.
    If I play with my mom its Singstar. ;)
    My favs are NCAA football or Madden, car racing, rock band/guitar hero. I did like Batman Arkham City and Heavy Rain too.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    I have played many video games. I enjoy Dead Space. Pariah. Gears of War. Red Dead Revolver. I haven't played the new one. Actually I haven't played any of those newer games. Pariah might not have a new one though.. hm. Kane and Lynch 1 and 2.

I refuse to play call of duty because that's ALL my husband plays. I love mystery games though. I'm such a nerd. YAY NANCY DREWWWW!
  • bobbybdoe
    I have played many video games. I enjoy Dead Space. Pariah. Gears of War. Red Dead Revolver. I haven't played the new one. Actually I haven't played any of those newer games. Pariah might not have a new one though.. hm. Kane and Lynch 1 and 2.

I refuse to play call of duty because that's ALL my husband plays. I love mystery games though. I'm such a nerd. YAY NANCY DREWWWW!

You ARE A TROOPER. Dead Space makes me want to crawl into a fetal position. :(
  • bobbybdoe
    For those of you who have never seen it before, maybe you'll understand my fright after watching this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGbPlTnipCg
  • BradWoj
    BradWoj Posts: 17 Member
    I play a lot of video games (well, not so much now that the kid's here). Most recently Dungeon Siege 3. I'm a big fan of hack n slash rpgs. Played a ton of Diablo 2 back in the day.

The game I play the most is Magic: the Gathering Online, which I also play in real life. I'm in school for programming, and my end goal is to work for Wizards programming MTGO.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    I am an MMORPG geek by nature. WoW, EQ2, Asheron's Call.

Part of the reason why I am here is because of my gaming LOL
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    I prefer the PS3!!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Whoa...look its an attractive gaming chick above me...JENNJENN......whats shakin babycakes!? Lets play games!!!:devil:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    You obviously missed my epic gamer's thread :P

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/247295-gamers?hl=any+gamers

Anyways, yes, HUGE gamer here! Such an avid gamer that I met my husband through a video game rofl! PC platform is my addiction. Dragon Age, Mass Effect, CoD, Battlefield, LoL, Minecraft, Rift, WoW, Guild Wars, Warhammer, Aion, Sims, etc., etc.....

We love playing! Woot! Nerds unite!
  • MasterXelcas
    MasterXelcas Posts: 130 Member
    @papastu: I love Valve, but now that they are finished with portal 2, they need to get on half life 3 lol

@Saltorian: I love almost all Resident Evils main entries, favs being 2,3,4, and 5, and I cant wait to see what 6 is like. I never got t play ICO and Shadow of Collossus.

@Avalonis: I love Bioware so much, I LOVE KotOR, Jade Empire, and especially Mass Effect, but Ive tried on numerous occasions to get into Dragon Age but never could because I really dislike their leveling system.. I wish I could because I know its story is great.

@BAMA66: I think the Call of Duty games single player are great, but multiplayer is waaay overrated IMO, and people take things like that and Halo way to seriously. My fav online Multiplayer is Red Dead, though recently Lag Switching Hacker idiots are trying very hard to ruin it.

@blueshred: Love GTA4 :D

@Ocarina: with a name like that Im surprised you dont have a certain legend of zelda game mentioned lol. But what do you mean console games are Beyond you? If that means in terms of complexity, then im confused because I am fairly sure WoW is waay more complex then many other games.

@Ajontheguitar: Yes Ocarina of Time is legendary and always will be.

@ohwhataday: Red Dead Redemption is one of the greatest games of all time. The previous, while still good cannot hold a candle to it. If youre gonna check out any new game, I would highly reccommend it. You would not be dissappointed. And If you like mystery games, you must play L.A. Noire, greatest mystery game in recent memory. Both games are Rockstar Games :)

@Blueshred: I really wanted to get that game Dead Space. still do

@Jennjenn1974: Are you planning to pick up Star Wars the Old Republic?