Video Game Lovers here!

Options

Replies

• babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    babylemonade is my girlfriend, the reason she now likes games is cuz of me! :)

And now I go through video game withdrawals when I'm not with you. I'm so going to kidnap your 360.
  • MasterXelcas
    MasterXelcas Posts: 130 Member
    Options

And now I go through video game withdrawals when I'm not with you. I'm so going to kidnap your 360.

NOOOOOOOOOO! Ill just kidnap you instead
  • babylemonade
    Options

NOOOOOOOOOO! Ill just kidnap you instead

Okay. Come get me!
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    I will >:)
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I used to be a guild leader on EverQuest for the #3 guild in Terris Thule for 3 years. Then I moved onto WoW, where I was a guild leader for the #2 guild on Hyjal Horde for 3 years. I quit earlier this year after Cataclysm. No time and a lot of friends fell off.

Aside from MMOs, Silent Hill and RE2 are my favourite classics. It seems like I don't have the patience for RPGs anymore these days.
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    I used to be a guild leader on EverQuest for the #3 guild in Terris Thule for 3 years. Then I moved onto WoW, where I was a guild leader for the #2 guild on Hyjal Horde for 3 years. I quit earlier this year after Cataclysm. No time and a lot of friends fell off.

Aside from MMOs, Silent Hill and RE2 are my favourite classics. It seems like I don't have the patience for RPGs anymore these days.
    thats a lot of mmorpg play, ive never had a computer good enough for em nor the money. But hopefully ill be getting a good computer very soon, and my first mmo will be The Old Republic
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options

thats a lot of mmorpg play, ive never had a computer good enough for em nor the money. But hopefully ill be getting a good computer very soon, and my first mmo will be The Old Republic
    My dark elf cleric in EQ had 140 days played. No lie. My blood elf paladin had 90 days played. While all my peers were out getting drunk and preggers, I was raiding with 39 strangers. Good thing I stopped at 26. ;)
  • MasterXelcas
    Options

My dark elf cleric in EQ had 140 days played. No lie. My blood elf paladin had 90 days played. While all my peers were out getting drunk and preggers, I was raiding with 39 strangers. Good thing I stopped at 26. ;)

lol yes good thing
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

That's pretty damn cute.
  • MasterXelcas
    Options

That's pretty damn cute.

Thanks XD
  • babylemonade
    Options

That's pretty damn cute.

Thanks XD

Teehee!
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    Another question for you guys along with the original questions of what you like, what developers or publishers do you hate? Me? I HATE Activision, they insist yearly releases are good idea, so they release games at a fraction of their potential just for profit. Tell that to Rockstar, who have WAAAAY more money and Every single one of their games is a success. I also hate EA because they usually *kitten* out whatever franchise they take over. Though it seems they at least have some sense, because franchises that are too big for them to *kitten* they know well enough to leave alone, like Mass Effect for example. I was so afraid they were going to ruin it but theyve left Bioware alone
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    Also, feel free to share your gamer tags here or ask me for mine if you like. Also PS Network names too
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Another question for you guys along with the original questions of what you like, what developers or publishers do you hate? Me? I HATE Activision, they insist yearly releases are good idea, so they release games at a fraction of their potential just for profit. Tell that to Rockstar, who have WAAAAY more money and Every single one of their games is a success. I also hate EA because they usually *kitten* out whatever franchise they take over. Though it seems they at least have some sense, because franchises that are too big for them to *kitten* they know well enough to leave alone, like Mass Effect for example. I was so afraid they were going to ruin it but theyve left Bioware alone

Yeah, not a big fan of Activision.....
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Is it really true that for the New Mortal Kombat you will be able to play as Freddy Krueger!?!?!?!?!?!
    If so that is AWESOME!
    :devil:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to L.A. Noire right now. Finally have time to play it again. I'm on PS3, feel free to add me anyone. My PS3 name is brewingaz. I used to suck really bad at COD Black Ops, but now I've improved thanks to the help of someone on here. Now, instead of sucking bad, I just suck.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I play COD on PS3.... Add me!! Loveleeb

You can play with brewingaz & myself!! :happy:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I'm addicted to L.A. Noire right now. Finally have time to play it again. I'm on PS3, feel free to add me anyone. My PS3 name is brewingaz. I used to suck really bad at COD Black Ops, but now I've improved thanks to the help of someone on here. Now, instead of sucking bad, I just suck.

Join the club.......I suck! My friends hunt me down like a dead rat!
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    @123456654321: Cool that you agree

@ Beerrunner: yes freddy krueger is a playable character in mk lol

@brewingaz: L.A. Noire is great but has to many flaws. I can tell its not rockstar developed lol, team bondi did a good job though. Rockstar just published it.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    @123456654321: Cool that you agree

@ Beerrunner: yes freddy krueger is a playable character in mk lol

@brewingaz: L.A. Noire is great but has to many flaws. I can tell its not rockstar developed lol, team bondi did a good job though. Rockstar just published it.

Freddy Krueger awesome!!!