Me...In a DRESS! A little Before and During! (130 lbs lost)

Options
Let's see if I can get the pic to work first of all...haha.

Here's me back in November...I'd lost 8 lbs, so I was 361. And then.....
Today in a size 22 dress (that is baggy in my chest area and that I can put on without unzipping!!) 230's. (not weighing in for August, so I can only give a roundabout number!)

2nkm1at.jpg

2ikpkid.jpg

Still far too fat to wear anything sleeveless or do a lot of showing of my legs - I seem to be losing inches in them the slowest. =P But hey, it's me in a dress!! Something I wouldn't have and couldn't have put on back last November.
I still FEEL and see the person from the before pics, but I'm working at seeing I'm not that anymore.

We'll see what happens but I'm hoping to be close to Onederland by the end of November to see my brother. :)

Replies

• lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    bet your whole family is so proud of you.....youve lost plenty, way to go
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Got the before pic but no dress picture. I'll keep checking, the numbers themselves sound awesome, can't wait to see the pic!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I can only see the first two pictures... I want to see the dress ones.
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    There guys...sorry! The first pic didn't all show up...got the "during" one up now!
  • Neujewel
    Neujewel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I normally don't wear dresses either, and today i did... even to work (yikes!!). You're looking great!! :)
  • srk143
    srk143 Posts: 27
    Options
    You look amazing..... unfortunately the dress is a couple of sizes too big for you........but that's not unfortunate is it :)
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    awesome but that dress looks big :)
  • JenCM
    Options
    bet your whole family is so proud of you.....youve lost plenty, way to go

I hope so. I don't have much family...so hopefully the two members I have left (My brother and grandmother) are proud. I know my Dad would be very very happy. He passed away in 2008 and all he wanted me to do was be healthy....sadly I put on a lot of weight after he was gone. And it took me a long time to get ahold of myself to start Losing it. But I'm trying now...I hope he can see me.
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    snaps to you!!!! Keep it up!!!! YOU should be proud of YOU!!!
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome job!!! Keep up the good work - you look amazing!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats to you on all of your hard work. A true inspiration!!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    that dress is waaaay to big! Yippeee!
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I love success stories, such an inspiration!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You should be proud!
  • JenCM
    Options
    You look amazing..... unfortunately the dress is a couple of sizes too big for you........but that's not unfortunate is it :)

Ha, thanks. I got it at a secondhand store and spent $5 on it...I figured it was one that would be easy enough to take in as I lost.
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WOW... What a great accomplishment! Kudos to you!!!
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    You look amazing well done!
  • JenCM
    Options
    that dress is waaaay to big! Yippeee!

lol...Dang, does it really look that big? I must not be used to buying clothes. I was so danged excited that I could get into a 22 (My size 22 jeans officially fit now too!)...I can't imagine that I could wear anything that's a 20!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!