Me...In a DRESS! A little Before and During! (130 lbs lost)

Options

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    great job, keep it up!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wowzah! You look awesome!

I'm not weighing in for August either. :-)
  • MissMissiD
    Options
    You look fab ! Hope I can have that kind of results..... Thanks for helping me stay motivated !
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Looking great!
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    this is SO awesome - congratulations!
  • rhonda4444
    rhonda4444 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. You look beautiful!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can see the difference in your face, neck, and lower arms as well as your waist and chest. Don't you love that you have to hold in the dress now to show your figure? (Which you are getting, btw). Keep up the good work!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! amazin dedication!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look great! Yes, I agree that the dress is too big on you.

I totally understand where you are coming from on replacing your wardrobe. I had to replace my wardrobe a couple times over the last year or so as I got a new job and gained a bunch of weight. Luckily, I didn't spend much on it since I'm a thrift store shopper, but as I lose it again, I hope to buy myself a few nicer pieces, and maybe even make a few things. I'm excited.
  • ahunt888
    ahunt888 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You're doing such a fantastic job. And it looks like you're ready for the next size down! What a great feeling! Keep it up.
  • MamaMizzle
    MamaMizzle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are transforming your life and going to get to live life to the fullest! You look great!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK!!!!:drinker:
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Wow great work looking great :)
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    I just want to thank each of you so much for the sweet words and support and encouragement! I appreciate it all and it helps me more than you know to keep going! :)

*HUGS HUGS HUGGGGS*

It makes it seem a tad less overwhelming to think about another 70 lbs or more, to lose. lol.
    My "goal" is 170 lbs. Which is still heavy for someone 5'3" - but that's the last time I remember feeling good in a way about my body. I was curvy...wore a 12/14, size medium shirts...I wasn't tiny, but I felt good. I want to get to there and if I choose to go farther, I'll do it then. :)
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    looking great! You should really be so proud of all of your work. The results are incredible!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well done you!

I have to agree with the others, the dress needs taking in, but Yaaaaayyyyyy, what a result!

Keep it up!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • RitaPrior
    RitaPrior Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I want to have this testimony soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!