Me...In a DRESS! A little Before and During! (130 lbs lost)

Options

Replies

• JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    I agree with everybody. You are doing awesome and look great! Yes the dress is toooooo big and I agree with waiting on the big clothing splurge but until then hit second hand stores, thrift shops, Salvation Army and garage sales cuz it is amazing what you will find!! Also THROW out your clothes when they get loose cuz they are history for you girl!!!!! Hugs and best wishes to you!!!

Oh I have been!! I've donated at least 6 huge garbage bags of clothes. The second something that I can't take in, becomes baggy...I donate it. Then those clothes aren't even around for me to EVER consider wearing again!!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Thank you for posting! Best of luck!
    9362146.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lose2win2011
    Options
    Jen...you are looking FABULOUS! Such an inspiration! Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • maijageorge
    Options
    you look amazing!!! I agree with everyone else, that dress is WAY to big, Your smaller thank you think :)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone....So much. :) I'm sending each of you a *HUG* ;)

Okay...the idea of me in anything that's not a 20-something size is just too good to sound true to me!
    I've been so happy lately that IF I wanted to, I can finally just go into Sears or anywhere and get clothes! I'm not, because I really want to keep getting down in weight and I don't have the money to replace a wardrobe 4 times...haha.
    When you're ready, walk into Sears and hit the clearance racks. :) Buy just one top that makes you feel special and wear it proudly until it no longer fits.
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference! Keep up the good work!!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    that is super awesome!!! way to goooo!!
  • Lkszumla
    Lkszumla Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and great photo's, I have a lot of respect for you! Keep up the good work!
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Excellent work--you look fantastic!
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!
    I <3 the dress picture, you look so happy!! But, I think it's TOO BIG!! You probably could've gone down another size or 2!! CELEBRATE GIRL!! You are what an inspiration!!
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The dress is waaaaaayyyyy to big! Great job and keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dailymomsense
    Options
    You look great, and I agree--that dress is way too big! I can tell your brain hasn't caught up with your weight loss yet. :) Everyone I know who has lost weight (myself included) has experienced the same thing. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you r so awesome!!!
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!!!!!
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    you look amazing! Keep up the awesome work!
  • aldiaz381
    Options
    great job!! That dress is HUGE on you :)!!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Even though to some 230s sounds like a lot, you look GREAT! You look healthy. :D
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    bet your whole family is so proud of you.....youve lost plenty, way to go

I know my Dad would be very very happy. He passed away in 2008 and all he wanted me to do was be healthy....sadly I put on a lot of weight after he was gone. And it took me a long time to get ahold of myself to start Losing it. But I'm trying now...I hope he can see me.

Your dad is probably jumping up and down right now...you look fantastic! I can really see a huge difference in you. CONGRATULATIONS on doing this and getting through what sounds like a lot of pain along the way! It takes a lot of strength for both of those things.:flowerforyou:
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great Job!
  • bcatalano89
    Options
    wow!! you look fantastic! that is a big accomplishment, keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!