• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You two are far too sweet.... haha

:flowerforyou:
  • naucole
    naucole Posts: 12
    Options
    I have that same weakness but I had to find something that still had that chocolate taste. Try the Special K 90 calorie bars, yeah their not that great but they can curb that taste for something chocolate and sweet!!
  • lucycaz
    lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi

In the UK they have mini Oreos in snack packs they are about 120cals a pack and meet my craving. And I find with the mini bags I don't do what I usually do and eat a large pack to myself....

Lucy
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I wish I could eat that many cookies and be as slim as you!
  • PattyJane99
    Options
    eat something a bit salty, like a pickle. don' t open the chips though
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Spray them with Windex and walk away. Actually, no. Someone might eat the toxic cookies. OK, spray with windex, throw in the garbage, THEN walk away!

Hahahah thats actually an awesome idea!!!!!

I actually do it sometimes. It's very empowering to destroy a food that has so much control over you. I go a little overboard with the Windex sometimes. I should start buying the off-brand lol

LOL!!!! I am going to start doing this!!! Hilarious!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    You're getting all kinds of crappy advice. This works. Eat nothing but oreo's until you are sick of them. Nothing. Do not eat anything but oreos, or eat more than you can stand. Your mind will associate oreo's with something negative (feeling sick to your stomach, or you will just get sick of them). I've never had a craving that I didn't eventually get sick of because I abused it too much.

This is true!!! I stuffed myself with cookies once, to the point of nausea and I haven't touched them since. Actually everytime I see those cookies I feel nauseous lolol
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    I just ate a ton of oreos also!!! We get them free at my work and have huge boxes of 100s of them :( booooooo
  • timl2k11
    timl2k11 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Now I'm feeling philosophical. Now that I think about it, I never got sick of chocolate chip cookies when I was 12. Now? I can't stand junk food. Except for Belgain ales. That is my weak spot. So tasty, wasn't until I got on this site that I realized how calhorrific they are. But they are too expensive for it to be a problem. So maybe they should raise the price of oreos? Give the daughter an oreo tax?