Power 90...Who's With Me?

Options

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Well I am improving!!! I did Cardio 1-2 and Ab ripper 100 today and I am getting more flexable and can do more of the power yoga!!!!!!! I still can't bring my legs through coming from top dog but it will come. I can now lift my toes off the ground and stretch my legs like they do!
    One day at a time!
  • tenaarnett
    tenaarnett Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn! Tonight I did Tony's 1 on1 Road Warrior! What an AWESOME workout! My whole body was tingling by the time I finished! It was GREAT! I burned 442 calories in that workout! Tomorrow I have P90X Plyometrics. This is Recovery Week for me so I am mixing things up a bit...

Way to go on your workout this morning! How awesome to notice those improvements already! I am so very proud of you! You will get better and better each time. How are you doing on eating??? I know that is a really hard part but a very necessary part of succeeding! I hope you have another excellent workout tomorrow!

Tena
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Tena: Yesterday was an alright eating day didnt eat 1200 calories due to shopping in Michigan for a dress, which I found one but didnt get cuz I didnt need it! BUT one advantage about shopping in Michigan is so much more selection of good treats!! In canada we have some but only a couple. I got diet hot chocolate which is only 25 calories and I got 6 different kinds of 100 calorie packs to keep me going when Im having either a chocolate craving or salty craving. I am just taking one day at a time and not beating myself up when I eat something bad, this is a lifestyle change. Again tonight I watched the biggest loser and yes they look amazing BUT it's not real for me at least. I have work and everyday challenges and it will come together soon! For example today is my bf's bday and his mom since he was a kid makes him homemade chocolate peanut butter cake and I knew I was having that so I saved lots of calories! The hardest thing is I don't have the breakdown for the cake but I had a small piece and put in homemade chocolate cake in my food section and was still under calories for the day!
    Awesome job with the workouts!!!!! I know it is a long way away but I can't wait to get to those workouts! I actually bought my bf the P90X bar last night for xmas!
    Looking forward to your post tomorrow!

Jenn
  • Sweettart
    Options
    SOO happy this morning when I weighed myself and was down 1.6 since yesterday even with that cake last night! I have decided to start weighing myself everyday again because for some reason it keeps me more motivated! I have done my Sculpt 1-2 already this morning!

Good luck on your workouts today! :flowerforyou:
  • tenaarnett
    Options
    Hey Jenn! Way to go on your weight loss! You are doing so great and I am so very proud of you! Awesome job on your workout this morning too. :bigsmile:

Keep it up...

Tena
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Well Tena have GREAT news for you! This morning I was 198.6, out of the 200's for good!!!!! After I saw that I jumped right into my workout clothes and did Cardio 1-2 and Ab Ripper 100!
    Thanks again for all the motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • tenaarnett
    Options
    OMG Jenn! I am so very happy for you! That is such an AMAZING accomplishment! See what happens when you put your mind to it! You are such an inspiration! You made an AWESOME accomplishment in such a short period of time! Keep it up girl!!! I knew you could do it!

Tena
  • Sweettart
    Options
    I have actually lost 6.6lbs since last monday when I started P90! The funny thing is, is the weekend that just passed I ate and drank but got right back on track! This weekend is my bf's xmas party and all the food and drinks are included so I will have fun but now I know I can and get right back on it! I am in a 10lb challenge by dec 31 on here and I only have 3.4 more to go and I still have just under 3 weeks, maybe I'll hit 15lbs!!!!! :love:
  • tenaarnett
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to post last night. Last night I did the Tony's Hawaii Yoga workout and P90 Master Series UML. The yoga felt great but I was alittle disappointed in the UML. Not that it was not a good workout, as it was... I am just so used to the intense workouts of P90X, P90X+ and 1 on 1. Tonight I have Kenpo Cardio+. I love, love, love that workout!!!

Jen: That is so awesome about the weight loss you have had, and so fast! Just something to think about...think of how much more it would have been without cheat food and drinking??? Just something to think about... I really think you will surpass your goal of weightloss by Dec 31st! You are on a roll...

Well, I hope you have a great day and excellent workout!

Tena
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,380 Member
    Options
    Teena: I'm butting in here, but I wanted to thank you for a tip I read that you posted somewhere. I added my weighted gloves to Kenpo today. Awesome! 60 calorie boost and just felt more intense! Loved it!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Psyknife: Remember I was looking for a new dress for the xmas party tomorrow, well last night I found one! So there will be pictures to post!
  • tenaarnett
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Just finished my Kenpo Cardio+ workout and it was AWESOME! That's more like it! I wore my heavier weighted gloves that is 2 lbs in each hand. I had an excellent calorie burn and my muscles feel amazing! I was kicking super high, above my head and I am 5'9"! I was just thinking, the Rockettes are in town, maybe I can audition!!! :laugh:

515teach: Glad I could help. The weighted gloves make a difference! I always wear them on Kenpo and Kenpo+. I used to use the lower weighted ones you get with Turbo Jam but bought some that weigh 2 lbs per hand and I love them. I may need to go up more on the weight soon though!

Jen: I am so glad you found a new dress! You will have to post a picture of you in it! I know you are going to have alot of fun tomorrow night!

Have a great evening everyone!

Tena
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Well I just finished Sweat 1-2 and Ab Ripper and as much as I love making working out a part of each day Im starting to love my sundays which is rest day!

Well Im off to start getting ready for the Christmas party and I going to TRY and be good not making any promises.

Pics to come!
    Have a great weekend everyone :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • tenaarnett
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Just finished my workout too!! Jillian Shredder segments 1, 2 and 3. Jillian literally kicked my booty! I definitely left it all on the floor! In that 80 min workout I exceeded my max burn and burned 778 calories!!! WOW!!!! Next time I do that workout, I am carbo loading the night before, like people do to prepare for a marathon!!! GEEZ!!!

Jen: I hope you have a blast tonight. This morning I FINISHED my Christmas shopping! YEAH!!!

Tena
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Tena: Awesome that you did all 3 of Jillian's levels in one workout, you are a machine!

Thanks I did have a blast last night and did drink my face off, but was careful with the foods and most of my water in during the day and got the rest in with my vodka :drinker: I was on the dance floor all night and was working out again!

Tomorrow is back to eating healthy and working out!

PS pics to follow
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Well I gained 2lbs this weekend but already did Sculpt 1-2 this morning and drinking water and eating healthy!
    I have no more challenges until christmas!
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Jenn: Sundays is always my Rest day. On Sundays I go into WOWY and schedule my works for every day the next week. Now that is because I have a set schedule and workout at 6pm every night. If you vary your workout times, you can decide each day when to set it or just log in and workout without setting it. It is up to you. Almost time to go home and push play! YEAH!!!

Tena

I have a question... what is WOWY? :happy:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Psyknife: Remember I was looking for a new dress for the xmas party tomorrow, well last night I found one! So there will be pictures to post!
    Yay...can't wait to see it!

cwjett - WOWY is an online gym over at Team Beachbody... it allows you to schedule workouts and find workout buddies who are going to workout at the same time as you. I use it on a daily basis, myself.
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yay...can't wait to see it!

cwjett - WOWY is an online gym over at Team Beachbody... it allows you to schedule workouts and find workout buddies who are going to workout at the same time as you. I use it on a daily basis, myself.

Really?? That sounds pretty neat! Is there a fee or is it free? Thanks for all of your help!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    It's free... www.WOWY.com
    If there is a spot in there for a referral name, feel free to put me in there :) (or put in ID 1126)