P90X starting Monday Aug 15

Options

Replies

• rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Folks - down in the 170's for the first time in almost 2 years. Your body really transforms by the 60 day mark!
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Anyone done with their first Core Synergistics? looking forward to do it today, but I was wondering if it is intensive or just abs for one hour? as it's part of the recovery week, I'm not sure what to expect here
  • Alderaic
    Options
    Folks - down in the 170's for the first time in almost 2 years. Your body really transforms by the 60 day mark!

nice job, cant wait to get there, I'm 6 pounds away!I should be there in three weeks if everything goes well!
  • rowerc2
    Options
    The first few times i did Core X were quite tough - especially the steamboats - really gets your heart rate up
  • lisa451999
    Options
    That's great rowerc2! You are doing great. I am glad you said that about the 60 day mark because I am starting week 4 today and haven't lost any weight. Starting to worry but others have mentioned the same thing you just did.
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Anyone done with their first Core Synergistics? looking forward to do it today, but I was wondering if it is intensive or just abs for one hour? as it's part of the recovery week, I'm not sure what to expect here

It is without doubt my favourite part of the programme. Your gonna love it.

Kenpo X done for me today and a near two hour hike.

Enjoy the week everyone.
  • bayles1
    Options

Great work Rower...Really pleased for you.
  • kiki_ac
    kiki_ac Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Super excited three weeks have passed and into recovery week before phase two! Woo hoo!! I dont want to watch core cynergistics and get overwhelmed so can anyone tell me what the plastic plate is used for? Thanks

Ps...Kudos to everyone still fighting for your health and fitness!
  • Alderaic
    Options

It is without doubt my favourite part of the programme. Your gonna love it.

Kenpo X done for me today and a near two hour hike.

Enjoy the week everyone.

Done with CS, only one thing to say... OMG! Cant wait for the next time!
  • lisa451999
    Options
    I'm excited! Today will be my first time doing Core X. I have no idea what to expect!
  • Alderaic
    Options
    a lot of sweat, that you can expect for sure!
  • lisa451999
    Options
    a lot of sweat, that you can expect for sure!

Sweet! :-)
  • bayles1
    Options
    Hey,

Glad that the core synergistics is going down well with everyone.
    Only realised today that day 47 has just passed,so over half way there now and feeling good too.

Legs&Back + Ab ripper X done for me today.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    Just finished core synergistics. Wow! Tony Horton and I definitely have a different definition of "recovery week". Lol!
  • rowerc2
    Options
    Plyo X and rowed 6.8 km today -big sweat today...
  • Alderaic
    Options
    Just finished core synergistics. Wow! Tony Horton and I definitely have a different definition of "recovery week". Lol!

exactly my thoughts! though recovery is actually recovery from the strength training, not the cardio! (or the abs training we could say!)

Amazing workout though!
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

That was my thought exactly. Core made me miss Plyo...Right up until I did Plyo again last night, lol

I curse Tony the entire hour, but dang I feel good after we get done, and holy cow what a sweat!
  • bayles1
    Options
    Yoga,all done and dusted today.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    I didn't mention that during Core last night, when I saw that we had to do staggered push-ups with one leg on top of the other, I thought there is no way I can do this. I decided to give it a try anyway and I could do them! I have definitely noticed that I am getting stronger. No way could I have done that before. P90X rocks!
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I didn't mention that during Core last night, when I saw that we had to do staggered push-ups with one leg on top of the other, I thought there is no way I can do this. I decided to give it a try anyway and I could do them! I have definitely noticed that I am getting stronger. No way could I have done that before. P90X rocks!

Couldn't agree more. My initial reaction is always "Are you serious?", but then I re-focus and usually am able to do the exercise. Never as many as they do, but I do more and more each week..

I need to go back and look, but I know my original push up count was SOOOOO low compared to what I am doing now. Amazing how it works