My love is gone...

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Die hard Eagles fan here!!!!!!!!! you could be like us and be good, but NEVER make it all the way haha. Hopin for it this year though!

and, obviously as an Eagles fan, I have nothing but pure hatred for the Cowgirls. It's sad when your cheerleaders are more popular than your team.
    Isn't there any other team in Philly? Even during February on sports radio, all I heard about were the Eagles. Could have won if TO would have stayed.
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    if the Washington Redskins don't have a good season this year, i think I'll be done with watching NFL games, forever. I have spent so many years cheering for my home team, that my love for them is fading.. and fading fast. I cant watch any other team except the burgundy and gold, so I will have to break up with them for good, like an annoying girlfriend.. this is their last chance to make me stay. :happy:
    Good thing the English Premier League starts up this weekend, soccer is always a good distraction

Have a good Thursday!

dude c'mon now you have to take the highs with the lows i am NY giants fan and i know we are in for another rough one this year but if you a true fan then you stick with it sucks sometiems but it is what it is..
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I'm a Seahawks fan raised in a family of 49ers fans. We signed Tavares Jackson to run our team. REALLY? That's an upgrade over Hasselbeck? We also picked up Sidney Rice who had one good year catching balls from Favre.
    Rice is a stud when healthy. But with the 49ers secondary amok, there should be plenty of opportunities for people to throw TD's on them.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    As much as it pains me to say this. I think this is the Eagles year to be honest. They just have too much damn talent this year. Ugh.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    As much as it pains me to say this. I think this is the Eagles year to be honest. They just have too much damn talent this year. Ugh.

Here's to hoping they are the Miami Heat of the NFL.
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options

I like the way you think!!!! sorry, I know it's gotta hurt to admit. But I'm hoping! i do have to say, the pressure to execute is ridiculous this year. Between the Birds and my Phillies, SOMEONE's gotta win it all.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I'm a Seahawks fan raised in a family of 49ers fans. We signed Tavares Jackson to run our team. REALLY? That's an upgrade over Hasselbeck? We also picked up Sidney Rice who had one good year catching balls from Favre.
    Rice is a stud when healthy. But with the 49ers secondary amok, there should be plenty of opportunities for people to throw TD's on them.

Rice is a stud when he has someone good throwing the ball to him. We.have.Tavares.Jackson. I'd rather see Whitehurst get a shot. The nice thing is that our division sucks so bad that we can still make the playoffs despite sucking. At least you guys still have Gore running the ball and Willis terrorizing teams on D.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

Rice is a stud when he has someone good throwing the ball to him. We.have.Tavares.Jackson. I'd rather see Whitehurst get a shot. The nice thing is that our division sucks so bad that we can still make the playoffs despite sucking. At least you guys still have Gore running the ball and Willis terrorizing teams on D.

I think you're going to be terribly disappointed with Rice. He had one good year when Favre played one of his best seasons. Going into that year it was a make or break thing for him. Until that point Rice was considered a disappointment and would likely have been cut if he didn't have the year he did.

Not saying he will be terrible but he's not the stud people think he is.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    if the Washington Redskins don't have a good season this year, i think I'll be done with watching NFL games, forever. I have spent so many years cheering for my home team, that my love for them is fading.. and fading fast. I cant watch any other team except the burgundy and gold, so I will have to break up with them for good, like an annoying girlfriend.. this is their last chance to make me stay. :happy:
    Good thing the English Premier League starts up this weekend, soccer is always a good distraction

Have a good Thursday!

dude c'mon now you have to take the highs with the lows i am NY giants fan and i know we are in for another rough one this year but if you a true fan then you stick with it sucks sometiems but it is what it is..

Why down on the Gmen? the NFL is a league of attrition.. they have one of the deepest teams in terms of defensive line, secondary and WR. Not to mention two top notch running backs.
  • ninerbuff
    Options

Love Gore, but it's to the point that he's injured the last 3 games of every season. Willis and Davis are the face of the organization right now and both are studs. Hoping that Braylon Edwards at least provides some draw away from Crabtree and Davis.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    The Dallas Cowboys football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Jason Garrett immediately suspended practice while police were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    I AM A RAVENS FAN!!! LOVE MY MEN IN PURPLE!!!!
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options

I think you're going to be terribly disappointed with Rice. He had one good year when Favre played one of his best seasons. Going into that year it was a make or break thing for him. Until that point Rice was considered a disappointment and would likely have been cut if he didn't have the year he did.

Not saying he will be terrible but he's not the stud people think he is.

I totally agree. Without someone like Favre throwing to him, he'll be doomed like all our past washout receivers.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I use alcohol to get through football season. And baseball season. I'm pretty much drunk 24/7.

<---- Chicago Bears and Cubs.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    2 words...Packers...Brewers....

.I love Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I use alcohol to get through football season. And baseball season. I'm pretty much drunk 24/7.

<---- Chicago Bears and Cubs.

You're not kidding. Ya hooring lush.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Thanks for the comments.. ya'll are cracking me up.. its good to know that I'm not alone, in my love for a lost cause..

OP... You're hot. Like, smokin' hot. Just sayin.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments.. ya'll are cracking me up.. its good to know that I'm not alone, in my love for a lost cause..

haha so he is...thanx for pointing that out sudo
  • odusgolp
    Options

haha so he is...thanx for pointing that out sudo

I have no shame :)
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options

I AGREE!