My love is gone...

Options
1235»

Replies

• voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments.. ya'll are cracking me up.. its good to know that I'm not alone, in my love for a lost cause..

OP... You're hot. Like, smokin' hot. Just sayin.

mmmmmmmmmm tattoos.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments.. ya'll are cracking me up.. its good to know that I'm not alone, in my love for a lost cause..

OP... You're hot. Like, smokin' hot. Just sayin.

mmmmmmmmmm tattoos.

I thought you preferred long *kitten* fur?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Go Pack Go!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to hear it, lol! I've been a Browns fan since birth. Our motto is "We're in a rebuilding year."

Boy thats the truth. Thankfully I'm also die hard Mountaineer. But regardless go TRIBE!

Love those Indians!! And, even though they're going through some "stuff" right now, I love the Bucks!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    if the Washington Redskins don't have a good season this year, i think I'll be done with watching NFL games, forever. I have spent so many years cheering for my home team, that my love for them is fading.. and fading fast. I cant watch any other team except the burgundy and gold, so I will have to break up with them for good, like an annoying girlfriend.. this is their last chance to make me stay. :happy:
    Good thing the English Premier League starts up this weekend, soccer is always a good distraction

Have a good Thursday!
    Just do like the Saints fans did...wear a bag over your head but stay true to your team. This could be their year. I hold out hope for my Panthers every year.
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am a Dolphins fan.....looking forward to this season with optimism...and no I wasnt around when they won the superbowl a long time ago. lol
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    Last night the Ravens had their first preseason game against the Eagels and WE LOST :(
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I just don't get the whole football thing.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Last night the Ravens had their first preseason game against the Eagels and WE LOST :(

Preseason is not about winning and losing... it is about player evaluation. People are down on preseason games, I never miss a snap! I really like the end of the 4th game when you get all the unrestricted free agents and bubble players fighting for a roster spot. The score means nothing but you do not see more effort in the superbowl!
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options

Preseason is not about winning and losing... it is about player evaluation. People are down on preseason games, I never miss a snap! I really like the end of the 4th game when you get all the unrestricted free agents and bubble players fighting for a roster spot. The score means nothing but you do not see more effort in the superbowl!

I agree with you! Last night we saw what we had going for us and just by seeing them play we have some good rookies and we have some rookies that need HELP, they was all doing good but they just needed to get on the same page. Hopefully we will see progress each preseason game we have and be all on the same page by time the first regular game!