Tattoos!

Options

Replies

• Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    These will all look great when you're 70.

Yep! We won't just be old and wrinkly like everyone else...but quite colorful as well :)
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    YUK! hate them why deface a beautiful body with ink..but each to their own!!

Each to their own indeed. So don't post negative stuff when there's going to obviously be replies from people who have this kind of thing - you'll get instantly disliked.

You tell em sister!! Why comment at all? The OP didn't ask if you liked them or not? Jeez just don't respond and look for a thread that has something of interest for you!

yessum!! if you know you dont like the topic, stay away from it. like we learned in kindergarden, if you cant say something nice, keep your mouth shut
  • AliDarling
    Options

Yep! We won't just be old and wrinkly like everyone else...but quite colorful as well :)

yep, we'll be cool grand parents
  • AliDarling
    Options
    how do you do pictures?
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

Lol - yep I was going to say something similar - by the time I'm in my 70's....who cares:)))
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options

Each to their own indeed. So don't post negative stuff when there's going to obviously be replies from people who have this kind of thing - you'll get instantly disliked.

Do I care if I get disliked..well no not really! I am expressing an opinion,

I am not ``selfish or ignorant` or whatever someone posted. My Husband has tats including my name on his leg...do I thin it is nice ...well no not really! I am not trying to put people down I am just saying I think they are not nice...my opinion and I will stick with it..

If you post a question on a forum then you can expect to have people give you an opinion if you don`t like the answer to other peoples opinions then don`t post ......so dream on if you think I care whether I get disliked or not!
  • AliDarling
    Options

I am not ``selfish or ignorant` or whatever someone posted. My Husband has tats including my name on his leg...do I thin it is nice ...well no not really! I am not trying to put people down I am just saying I think they are not nice...my opinion and I will stick with it..

If you post a question on a forum then you can expect to have people give you an opinion if you don`t like the answer to other peoples opinions then don`t post ......so dream on if you think I care whether I get disliked or not!

well, you can clearly see this post was for tattooed people. but, YUK is not appropiate for this post. if you cant say somethin nice, dont say anything at all. kindergarden 101
  • AliDarling
    Options
    Ill just post pics.... thats easier.

My first. tat069copy.jpg Probably the most painful one Ive got.
    backtat.jpg My second. Tree of live and the colored butterflies are my kids birthstone colors.
    IMG02040-20110730-2019.jpg Just got this one a couple weeks ago. Still healing up a bit.

Shoot. I made them smaller. Dont know why theyre so big!

sooo pretty!!!! espically on your neck :)
  • AliDarling
    Options
    still no luck with the pics. oh well
  • AliDarling
    Options
    hh.jpg
    h.jpg
    gg.jpg
    g.jpg
    ff.jpg
    47029_124513657602336_100001311075398_132107_4659627_n.jpg
    2.jpg
    l.jpg

ther we go :) thanks otr12
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

You're right, but I don't plan on running around in a bikini when I'm 70 :) My BODY isn't going to look so hot when I'm 70 either
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I just love unicorns and rainbows...i have always wanted a tattoo of a unicorn, but thought how could i make it look cool?

so whats better than getting just one unicorn tattoo?

getting a tattoo of two freaking awesome unicorns making babies in the clouds with a rainbow in the background!

i love my tattooo!

ugly-animal-tattoo.jpg

OMFG. bwahahaha! That's fantastic.
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i got a rose, represents my middle name
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

You don't care...yet took the time to write out this explanation?
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Both wrists. I have prison wrists:)

Left side: 4 stars for my deceased grandparents. Each with a color pertaining to them.
    Right side: Trinity infinity celtic knot thingy that got jacked up so I'm considering turning it into a penguin.
  • chelseajillian5
    Options
    i have a ...

1) 5 and 2 stars w/ teal in them on my left wrist- for my favorite color, shape and number.
    2) the word Love on my right wrist- cuz i am in love.
    3) a star with teal swirls on my right hip- for my fave color and shape.
    4) "Love Never Fails" on my left side under my ribs (one day it will be finished)- Its my favorite quote in the bible from Corinthians. 5) A star colored in black on my right foot- my two best friends and i have the same tat.
    6) A Star-gazer Lily on my right chest with stars and lines- My fave flower and shape(it will be finished into a half-sleeve, work in progress!!!) :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    kinda surprised with some of these....

i have a foot long cello of sorts.
  • Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    I have a butterfly on my back and a southern cross on my rib cage on right side.
  • bermudadonna
    Options
    isnt funny when you get one tatoo you automatically want another one
    I got my first tatoo at 30 and now I have three and thinking about another one

You did a great job losing weight I hope I have that luck
    Donna
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    A cross from my g'pa
    DSC_0042.jpg

Trinacria - Sicilian coat of arms
    P9100002.jpg

Im also working on a sleeve, but no pix as of yet...